Band and Radio Rant

Guest Bullgrad94

Guest Bullgrad94

I know we have other problems but as we enter the BIG EAST some things need fixed.

1. BAND.... TOO SMALL. Worst 1-A band in the state. I know we are new but all I heard was how big our band would be and we are not. Can not hear them.  NEW BETTER BAND FOR BIG EAST. Heard all the love for those there trying  but I can not take it. Please... no more excuses.

2. RADIO.... Jim Louk does not cut it. He is a good High School announcer. Not BIG EAST. His voice is not right. He misses stuff bad. Need a NEW TRADITION there. TJ does good with basketball.

Marc Daniels for UCFis much better than LOUK. Give Louk a job (and not ticket sales) and lets move on.

Traveling home to Zephyrhills the other night listening to Bulls game on Morris Bridge (AKA Fletcher Ave) and miles from campus I can not hear game. YET I GET UCF in Zephyhills on 1470 LOUD AND CLEAR.

PATHETIC!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

I've got to agree with you on the Radio part.  I've mentioned several times over the years that I'm not a fan of Louk.  He's knowledgable and obviously knows USF's football history, but his monotone delivery leaves a lot to be desired.  He sparks no passion in the fan.  Some people may not like him, but Dave Mishkin of the Lightning is the type of announcer we need to have.  His passion for the game and the team, and his knowledge of the game bring excitement to the broadcast.  I just can't get into listening to Louk, his voice and enthusiasm level is not there.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Mishkin is available!!! ;D

• Topic Count:  722
  • Content Count:  6,770
  • Days Won:  19

Terry Lucas is available!