who will be team that beats men's b- team

smazza

Guest HowieP1
Hopefully, we'll get to that point where our players are good enough to transfer to that crapass school up North. I hate taking their walk-ons!

Well, a USF runner transferred to FSU and just helped them to win their first regionals in cross country. I don't think you would be too happy about that either.

http://seminoles.collegesports.com/sports/c-xc/mtt/burris_sean00.html

Recap from Regionals

The18th-ranked men's cross country team won its first NCAA South Region Team Championship in FSU-school history on November 13 at the Harry Pritchard Golf Course in Tuscaloosa, Ala. Junior Andrew Lemoncello (5th place), Eddy Rodriguez (8th), Tom Lancashire (12th) and Ian Hornabrook (13th) were named to the NCAA All-South Region team for their top finishes. This marks the second consecutive season that Florida State had at least four members named to the regional team. Junior Sean Burris, a 2003 honoree with USF, rounded out the top five scorers for FSU. Rodriguez and Hornabrook were repeat recipients of the team honor. Head coach Bob Braman earned regional coaching honors for his team's school-best performance including four of the top five individuals recording personal best times.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Velcro

• GarySJ

• The Sheriff

• E.T.

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

No reason to think we are better, but no reason to think we will lose either.  A team that shoots well can pull an upset on any given night.

True, but given USF basketball's recent history, I think we have to assume we're the underdog until it is proven otherwise.

But yeah, 64% shooting from the field like we had vs Stetson will win you some ballgames. I wish we'd saved that effort for, say, the conference home opener vs. UAB.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Right... underdog yes, of course, i would agree 100%... and that will be the case against almost every team in our conference as well.

I don't think we've wasted all our good shooting nights.  Too many good shooters on this team.

lol!   no need to comment there ;D

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

The three games so far are nice, but that was inferior opposition at home. If our defense can put the clamps on Michigan like they did PVAM, or shoot against Fresno like they did Stetson, then that would be a very good sign.

Hopefully they stay hot

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,503

Hey when I just looked we were 173rd not 288th.  Just like George Jefferson would say "Moven On Up".