I congratulate RMC, then this. RMC: Player Slayer

The Sheriff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Sheriff,

You have to know this about USF basketball. Robert McCullum is on 4 year plan right now. If he does not turn it around in year #4 then it is time to get a new coach. Right now, you are doing nothing but hurting the program right now by question McCullum. It is painfully obvious that you are upset that Greenberg was run out of Tampa. What you really need to do is bleed Green and Gold and root for our new head coach. You are reminding me of some of the GAYTURD fans by not supporting our new coach. Suck it up and see what happens.

Gosh,

replace Mccullum with "Bush", Tampa with "White House" and this post reminds me of some statement from the RNC.

BB2k take your head out of Coach MAC's ass.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabull80

• Velcro

• Markeymark

• The Sheriff

• Topic Count:  722
  • Content Count:  6,770
  • Days Won:  19

Come on... if I didn't bleed green and gold, I wouldn't be listening to TJ on the web cast in my Bulls Hoops Jersey when I **** well could be watching my Fantasy players on the NBA Season Pass or out trying to mac on some tricks. I reserve that two hours to pull for my Bulls during each game! I seriously don't want to be down to three schollie players and six walk-ons though. I don't want Mac to be on a four year plan... I want him to live each Bulls game like it's his last. If everyone keeps focusing on rebuilding, it gives us an out when we play the tougher games that we might be able to win. Hell, even in football, most of us thought we were going to win today (and we have a pathetic record)!

Guest BasketBull.

(From the back of the Mac Bus...)

Yo, Sheriff! ---Chill out! Sit down and let's see how it goes for a few more miles.

(1) No coach intentionally "runs off" his own players, especially when the team doesn't even have a full roster.

(2) Seth wasn't that great of a mother hen: he lost a bunch himself.

(3) There's certainly something to be said about the mysterious way in which Coach Mac operates, which leaves a lot of us guessing at times (I'm talking about info released to the public). We'll just have to get use to this style. Howie just has to work harder to dig up stuff for all of us!

(4) The GREATEST weakness that I see right now with the Mac system is the roster, including maintaining a full roster and recruiting Big East talent. But as Bulls, we need to sit back and see what happens --he's the driver.

...I'm on the bus, but I'm sitting right next to the emgergency door: I don't plan to go over a cliff again -if that should be the case!

Seth took us all over the cliff! --And he jumped out wearing a parachute.

Guest HowieP1

Although I don't like seeing any more players leaving the team, it's more than likely that the extra scholarships which will become available will go to BETTER players, so I'm not too worried. The main thing is keeping the players who are actually playing healthy.  

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

Although I don't like seeing any more players leaving the team, it's more than likely that the extra scholarships which will become available will go to BETTER players, so I'm not too worried. The main thing is keeping the players who are actually playing healthy.  

exactly!

• Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

undefeated looks good too me

so far so good

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Amazing.  This has happened way too often under RMC.  This is EXACTLY what I expected when I railed against the hiring of this guy TWO years ago.   Time to stop giving this guy a free pass for not only losing games, but also players.  Somebody ask him what is going on and you know what?  He will NOT give you an answer.  You know why?  Because his huge ego and control freakness will not allow him to admit that what he is doing will not work.  Go back to the freaking MAC.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  0

Mobely left because he couldnt hack it in the class room

Waters Status could be in question because you have no idea what the HELL is going on with this kid right now maybe he is home sick or maybe there has been a serious problem in his family for you to just assume things shows anti RMC Rhetoric.

I dont understand how anyone who knows anything about College basketball could be down on RMC he does things the right way.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

beastie,

Obviously you haven't seen the other threads.  Waters has personal issues, RMC wants him back.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

That is just beastie... everything is Mac's fault... even the weather in Atlanta... kinda like that butterfly flapping his wings in mississippi... it is responsible for all the destruction from Hurricane Frances.