Did anyone have any problems with the Miami fans?

flsportsfan83

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

Based on this post alone, you don't sound too classy yourself.

Oh, so what should I have done when 6 or 7 men run down the aisle, stand in front of my seats and start aggressively insulting my girlfriend while rubbing a halloween head between their legs in simulation of fellatio?

Curl up into the fetal position?  Offer them a turkey leg and a beer?  Maybe stand there and change my tampon... Care to give me one, Paisanito?

I am under no obligation whatsoever to behave classy while a bunched of hopped up Miami trash hurl profanities, make sexually threatening gestures at females and attempt to grab my private possessions out of my hand while I'm at my seat.

You can take that Ghandi quote and remember it next time someone is threatening your wife or g/f. Unless you are somebody's wife or g/f... ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,079

I sat next to a UM grad. At first I wanted to strangle her but she was nice and showed class. I found the actual miami grad much more tolerable than the ones that jumped on the wagon in the 90s. prob 35 percent of the people there were actually miami students or alum, the rest just swagger loving douches

That said i do not look forward to the UF game before and after. Had some friends up there this past weekend that are FSU fans and they got jumped leaving a bar.

• Content Count:  2,052

This is what always happens when you integrate fans from opposing teams. Make it a rule that when the ticket alottment for the visitors in a certain section or sections are filled, that's it. Seasoners who won't use their tickets either eat it or sell to USF fans (if it's a homer) only. That way, the opposing team will not have the opportunities to act out as much. A lot of U's are now doing this. We need to join that bandwagon. As I was leaving, one idiot UM fan bumps into me and tries to start something by yelling in my face about the "true U". I calmly unzipped my fly and pretended to start to urinate on him, (without actually doing it of course) and he and his friends ran for the crib. You see the trick is, piss on em, not off them! :>) ::) ;D :o  Reaper

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Do like the English people do at soccer matches - segregate the fans and separate them with rows of policemen.  That seems to work.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I will have to agree with the consensus here that the actual grads / alum's of UM were nice, I met a few in the parking lot however they were far and few between... I would estimate that there was a 90 to 10 ratio in favor of the douches that never went to UM.

• Content Count:  3,663
  • Days Won:  4

Did anyone see that nut-job Miami fan that looked like George "The Animal" Steele painted Orange and Green and shaved out a "U" on his belly? Shaved his head bald except for one line of Green and one line of orange hair on each side all spiked up. Nothing like the sight of Orange and Green back hair! If you missed it, consider yourself fortunate.

• Content Count:  7,075
  • Days Won:  11

My guess is there were alot more fans w/ GED (good enough diplomas) then College Degrees at the game.  ;)

• Content Count:  35

I would estimate that there was a 90 to 10 ratio in favor of the douches that never went to UM.

That was my main line of defense against their heckling and smack talking: ask them what year they graduated from "Da U."

For this the Swagger-Trash had no answer, which enraged them more than anything.

No profanities, obscenities or vulgarities necessary. Just ask 'em what year they graduated. Instant ownage. Lol.

Guest nybullsfan
Based on this post alone, you don't sound too classy yourself.

Oh, so what should I have done when 6 or 7 men run down the aisle, stand in front of my seats and start aggressively insulting my girlfriend while rubbing a halloween head between their legs in simulation of fellatio?

Curl up into the fetal position?  Offer them a turkey leg and a beer?  Maybe stand there and change my tampon... Care to give me one, Paisanito?

I am under no obligation whatsoever to behave classy while a bunched of hopped up Miami trash hurl profanities, make sexually threatening gestures at females and attempt to grab my private possessions out of my hand while I'm at my seat.

You can take that Ghandi quote and remember it next time someone is threatening your wife or g/f. Unless you are somebody's wife or g/f... ?

wow

insecure much?

Guest nybullsfan

Do like the English people do at soccer matches - segregate the fans and separate them with rows of policemen.  That seems to work.

WVU had to put up a fence around THEIR OWN student section

Archived