I don't Care What Anyone Says

usfgrad84

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66
  • Days Won:  0

The new offense looked very good when Grothe was involved. The wildcat and grothe-daniels plays looked promising. Our offense is so reliant on one player now, though, and our plays seem to run flatter every game. I say give Canales one more year...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

I say we call it a season, good posting with you all. Still love our Bulls just frustrated!

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I would.be encouraged about next year if we could look to this year and say we were a play or 2 away from winning in all of our losses or a player or 2 away like we were in 2006 or in 2007.  We haven't been in any of the games we lost this year after the first half at Cincy.

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

We run the most bland spread offense I have ever seen.

• Content Count:  1,235

We can't have one player being the offense.  Anytime he has a bad day will be a loss.  I would like to see us go with a pro formation or an I formation, or maybe just mix it up through the game.  Doing the same thing over and over is all right if it works, but ineptitude isn't something that we should make a standard.

I think BJ will become a great qb for us, but I sure would like to see a new offense put in place.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Some will say this is because of BJ but this is the same O we saw last season WITH Grothe.  If it wasn't good enough for the OC to keep their job after last season then it shouldn't be good enough for Chico to keep his.  Him and coach Patrick (Special teams coach) need to be run outta here on a rail. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

We can't have one player being the offense.  Anytime he has a bad day will be a loss.  I would like to see us go with a pro formation or an I formation, or maybe just mix it up through the game.  Doing the same thing over and over is all right if it works, but ineptitude isn't something that we should make a standard.

I think BJ will become a great qb for us, but I sure would like to see a new offense put in place.

GO BULLS!

The spread is fine we just need coaches that know how to coach and run it competently......

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

we threw at #9 twice tonight. once for a PI and once for a deep drop.they didn't go his way even after he left the game hurt and #21 showed up. unfortunate that our coaches can't exploit weaknesses. we could have gone deep all day on that side of the field. o well at least we played not to lose tonight :'(. run it into the line well into the 4th quarter.good stuff coaches.

• Content Count:  2,657

I've been saying that for years....

If we are going to run the d@mn thing we might as well have fun doing it.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Kevin Patrick is not the special teams coach.  Patrick is the DL coach.  Hendrick is on the special teams.

Archived