• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

your family will die

wow...and i thought the "fire leavitt" crowd was all doom and gloom.  they've got nothing on the "stop talking bad about the students who stay home instead of going to the biggest home game is USF history" crowd

while your at it why dont you point out that you could get hit by a bus on your drive to see your family?

bottom line is....if you are seeing your family...good...if you are at the game...good...but dont get upset cause people question why the students (all 38K+ at the Tampa Campus) havent bothered to register for the 12K+ tickets that they would get for free.

i do think a lot of it has to do with the current students being a little spoiled when it comes to football at USF.  im not in the crowd that never had a team but i do remember that the biggest home game while i was a student..Bowling Green, TCU, and then in my last year the Louisville game.

• Content Count:  2,558

I could care less I just think this thread is funnah

• Content Count:  2,455
  • Days Won:  3

My mom lives in Orlnado and my Dad lives in Miami so I have this small break to spend time with both. I'm actually about to leave Kosove Hall on my way Orlando. That shows you how much time I have to visit both of them.

I'm more than positive that I'm not the only student with this type of conundrum and I am no bandwagonner. (As you can tell by my sig I traveled to FSU.)

So sorry a couple of us can't make the biggest game ever:

Auburn

West Virginia

Kansas

Florida State

Miami

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,712
  • Days Won:  436

your family will die, bulls football will always be around, make a wise choice

According to that, the wise choice would be move back home until they die ...  ;)

• Content Count:  246

According to that, the wise choice would be move back home until they die ...   ;)

Exactly...part of growing up is getting out of the nest and flying on your own.  Your family will be around for a while, and you should be thankful everytime you see them, not just on a government sponsored holiday.  Go to the game on saturday and support the team.

The problem is most students are just going to the game to party and get wasted, so if they can get plastered and lay pipe with some high school junior in their hometown, they are happy.

• Content Count:  1,251

According to that, the wise choice would be move back home until they die ...   ;)

Exactly...part of growing up is getting out of the nest and flying on your own.  Your family will be around for a while, and you should be thankful everytime you see them, not just on a government sponsored holiday.  Go to the game on saturday and support the team.

The problem is most students are just going to the game to party and get wasted, so if they can get plastered and lay pipe with some high school junior in their hometown, they are happy.

nuttin wrong with that

• Content Count:  743

Clealy outnumbered by all the hardcore fans here. All I'm saying is to some people family is a bigger priority over football and that should be understood. The govt holiday is a time they all get off and people have the opportunity to visit. Btw, I'm sure the students still show up huge and are way louder than the south end zome old folks like always.

• Content Count:  12,293

Clealy outnumbered by all the hardcore fans here. All I'm saying is to some people family is a bigger priority over football and that should be understood. The govt holiday is a time they all get off and people have the opportunity to visit. Btw, I'm sure the students still show up huge and are way louder than the south end zome old folks like always.

hardcore fans = people who pay over 1K a year for tickets to games.....and much to your dismay...yea we actually have families too.....

students are loud and thats where they should be.  so bragging about the students being the loudest is like going to the north pole on christmas and bragging about being the tallest.

• Content Count:  7,890

Not trying to name call but I'm serious. Its incredibly selfish to ask students to choose between a game and your family. And I just said you sound like one

What I said is it is a waste to have such a large student section when we dont use it and how sad it is to have the enrollment we do and not to get 15M students to show up 

Archived