PTI

Bslow

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  98,074
  • Days Won:  488

Something wrong with jogging?  You should be green with pride not envy or hate. You want to rip in the most insignificant of things.  Weak.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,712
  • Days Won:  436

it's good only if it works.  it obviously doesn't work well enough; we are going to the papa john's or the st pete bowl.

How many times did he do it this year? ..... As usual, facts are prominently missing from your drivel.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,779
  • Days Won:  0

Common Man!!! It is not necessary and it is risky at his age to be headbutting players. You never know what could happen. How would the team been impacted if something bad happened to the coach as a result of his headbutt shenanigan? A good example is Gus Freotte:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbdq_Zde23E

• Content Count:  19,532
  • Days Won:  24

facts>beliefs

Sorry, I don't have video lying around.  I was following the program three or four years ago when Leavitt's head butt's in the locker room stories were coming out after every game.  I really don't think that facts are of a critically important nature in this thread, do you?

• Content Count:  2,558

facts>beliefs

Sorry, I don't have video lying around.  I was following the program three or four years ago when Leavitt's head butt's in the locker room stories were coming out after every game.  I really don't think that facts are of a critically important nature in this thread forum, do you?

fixed it for you

• Content Count:  1,985

it's good only if it works.  it obviously doesn't work well enough; we are going to the papa john's or the st pete bowl.

How many times did he do it this year? ..... As usual, facts are prominently missing from your drivel.

Sorry, last time I looked we have a winner record.... recheck your facts.  Like more and more of the people here you only see the L column.

• Content Count:  4,503

Head Butts can hurt  :Duh

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,639
  • Days Won:  13

Sorry, last time I looked we have a winner record.... recheck your facts.  Like more and more of the people here you only see the L column.

iTS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT HAVE A WINNING RECORD WITH OUR SCH.

The wins include

Wofford, Charleston Southern, WKU, Louisville, and Cuse. There are 5 not impressive wins, and 2 impressive wins. FSU and WVU. Please excuse me if I am not jumping for joy over this season.

iTS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT HAVE A WINNING RECORD WITH OUR SCH.

The wins include

Wofford, Charleston Southern, WKU, Louisville, and Cuse. There are 5 not impressive wins, and 2 impressive wins. FSU and WVU. Please excuse me if I am not jumping for joy over this season.

Well thanks for clearing that up - I thought we beat USC,Ohio St & UF

Twice

Archived