University of Sucky fans

bullcocky101

I think wes should add a "standing appropriate" sign. What other signs are needed?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  292
  • Days Won:  0

seriously people, i know for some of you dont like this rule but think of other that cant stand the whole (i do stress the whole 4 quarter game) game.  there are two big end zones there and be as obnoxious as you want

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nybullsfan

seriously.

if u want to sit (or have to sit), or want some peace and quiet, get a skybox, sit in the handicap zone, or stay home and watch it on tv.

stadiums are for getting up and getting loud. that's the whole stadium, not just the endzones

u should be able to pay attention to what's in front of u on the field, rather than worry about the anti-excitement-nazi behind u

:deadhorse

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,711
  • Days Won:  436

I'm tired of these threads. Not because they aren't true, but because they are so played out. We know that some of the bigger tradition school stand the whole game. That's a lot of intensity, coupled with bench seating that doesn't exactly spell out comfort. USF plays at a state of the art stadium, with pretty **** comfy seats. Coupled that with a lot of casual fans, or fans that didn't go to USF while the team played football, so they dint understand the intensity, and you get this thread, every week.

**** Brad another cry baby.  Jesus freaking Christ I am joshing the kid.  Don't get your freaking knickers in a knot.

These kind of posts open themselves up to criticism

The psycho codger is right about that ... Coming in here, having a bad experience at the game and then extrapolating it out with the sensationalizing "Apparently at USF you have to sit down and be quiet the entire game....what kind of ******** college football is this." is ridiculous .... I guess he was too busy whining to notice that the rest of the stadium WAS standing, at appropritae times, and cheering. The atmosphere was more subdued than night games but that's due to the fact that noon games suck and there was a lot more apprehension wondering if it was going to be Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde showing up ...

when this happens, you can just get up and move to another location.  the games almost never sell out towards the end of the season because of our midseason swoon.  that's what i usually do: i buy a ticket for cheap to get into the building and then walk around and find good seats.

Interesting that you donate to the program but don't have season tickets ...

• Content Count:  667

when this happens, you can just get up and move to another location.  the games almost never sell out towards the end of the season because of our midseason swoon.  that's what i usually do: i buy a ticket for cheap to get into the building and then walk around and find good seats.

Not everyone is as rich as you are..

• Content Count:  5,241

The crowd got really loud after that busbee catch was being reviewed.

Other than that tame.

I'll be standing, and if you wanna sit down, thats your choice and I could care less if Im in your way.

• Content Count:  1,803

As far as I see it, if you want to sit, you can watch the game on one of the two conveniently placed jumbo trons, or the comfort of your own home and let the fans who actually give a flip for the team show some spirit. I feel that it is disrespectful to sit down and be quiet during college football and if you want to be a ho hum kind of fan, than don't be disappointed with a ho-hum result on the field. The crowd is the 12th man on the field and right now I would say that we are playing worse than a 1 star recruit from Canada.

Not everyone is as rich as you are..

Yeah, that would be one explanation ...

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

seriously people, i know for some of you dont like this rule but think of other that cant stand the whole (i do stress the whole 4 quarter game) game.  there are two big end zones there and be as obnoxious as you want

:clap

Maybe we should have a sticky about this...

The Endzones from corner to corner is for rowdiness and standing... the sides are not and are full of alumni and older Bulls that might not be able to stand for an entire game.

If you want to be rowdy then get tickets in the endzones and likewise if you are not rowdy / not a stander then get your ass out of the endzones and move to the sides, problem solved.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I had some UBER old dude eyeing me. He told some guys in front of him to sit down, then as he went back to his seat he tried to kill me with the old guy evil eye of something. Thing is HE WASN'T EVEN IN MY SECTION!!!!! The old man There are other members on hear that sit in the same section. was annoyed that we were yelling defense. As I've stated before if someone can not stand, and they are behind me, then I will do my best to be seated during the actual play. For what it's worth, next year, we are going to try and move our seats the back row of our section. Personally I think that 115 should be considered a "standing" area anyway.

Archived