University of Sucky fans

bullcocky101

I think wes should add a "standing appropriate" sign. What other signs are needed?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

I'm tired of these threads. Not because they aren't true, but because they are so played out. We know that some of the bigger tradition school stand the whole game. That's a lot of intensity, coupled with bench seating that doesn't exactly spell out comfort. USF plays at a state of the art stadium, with pretty **** comfy seats. Coupled that with a lot of casual fans, or fans that didn't go to USF while the team played football, so they dint understand the intensity, and you get this thread, every week.

**** Brad another cry baby.  Jesus freaking Christ I am joshing the kid.  Don't get your freaking knickers in a knot.

These kind of posts open themselves up to criticism

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,867
  • Days Won:  494

Is it time for your nap?

• Content Count:  667

when this happens, you can just get up and move to another location.  the games almost never sell out towards the end of the season because of our midseason swoon.  that's what i usually do:  i buy a ticket for cheap to get into the building and then walk around and find good seats.

Is it time for your nap?

Nawwwww I am sick.  I have a bit of pneumonia.  So between the drugs and the O2...LOL.  This is what happens when you get to be old.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,867
  • Days Won:  494

Well I hope you feel better soon.  But in the mean time SIT DOWN! 

• Content Count:  1,985

So I am a student here at USf and decided not to sit in the student section for the Louisville game in order to sit with my entire family. My dad went to Alabama and my grandfather went to Texas A&M so we did what we were taught from an early age to do at a college football game...Stand Up and get loud! Within 30 minutes a woman behind us screams (sit the F*** down! We can't see). She than calls security which comes over and threatens to kick us out of the game if we stood up again. This pissed us off but we kept yelling on defense. 30 minutes later another security guard comes and tells us to be quiet because we were annoying the fans around us with our yelling!!!! Apparently at USF you have to sit down and be quiet the entire game....what kind of ******** college football is this. USF needs to start a stand up and be proud campaign or something because our alumni and older fans=major weak sauce!  >:(

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!  WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  I got yelled at.......Daddy please make them stop.

You are one spoiled brat.  Grow the **** up.

8095 posts, have you had one that is intelligent or at least not antogonistic?

This basic post has been written after every home game sing Ray Jay has been our stadium.  I do agree that as a college fan base goes we are way too passive.  Remember back to the FSU game, stood entire game, their band played between every play it seemed and they chanted.  I have been to Michigan games, stand, cheer, here "Lets go Blue" until you remember it forever, matter of fact, first college game ever was in 1978, heard that at their stadium, and still remember it today.  We as fans have to learn to be more energized for the team.  That includes creating an energetic stadium.

We have whined about not enough USF bling in the stadium, no field symbols, etc.  Well, it is there.  NOW STAND UP and cheer.  If you elect to sit, watch it on the screens.  End of story.

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

I'm tired of these threads. Not because they aren't true, but because they are so played out. We know that some of the bigger tradition school stand the whole game. That's a lot of intensity, coupled with bench seating that doesn't exactly spell out comfort. USF plays at a state of the art stadium, with pretty **** comfy seats. Coupled that with a lot of casual fans, or fans that didn't go to USF while the team played football, so they dint understand the intensity, and you get this thread, every week.

**** Brad another cry baby.  Jesus freaking Christ I am joshing the kid.  Don't get your freaking knickers in a knot.

Someone is a little too excited about this internet thing. Not to mention you can't read. Never did I defend the original poster, if anything I took a shot at him as well. Also nowhere in my post does it appear that my "knickers are in a knot". If anything, you are the guy who is a little to emotional.

I picture the real life you as a 50 something man who starts fights with "youngins" at the games and ends up begging TPD to press charges on the 20 year old he attacked.

Someone is a little too excited about this internet thing. Not to mention you can't read. Never did I defend the original poster, if anything I took a shot at him as well. Also nowhere in my post does it appear that my "knickers are in a knot". If anything, you are the guy who is a little to emotional.

I picture the real life you as a 50 something man who starts fights with "youngins" at the games and ends up begging TPD to press charges on the 20 year old he attacked.

Ya know if the yougin has been to games as a student and then get to sit in a section where the people are NOT as excited as the students he should expect and should have been advised by his father on the obvious behavior for that section.  In those sections there is unfortunately a certain behavior that is expected by those there.  I have no problem with a student screaming himself/herself hoarse.  If the freaking student secgtion sat there quiet as a church mouse I would have to be afraid of that student section.

Oh I am so freaking sorry I misinterpeted your post. <---- Please notate the sarcasm.  ;D

8095 posts, have you had one that is intelligent or at least not antogonistic?

LOL.....hmmmmmmmmm  Let's see I have had 8095 intelligent and humorous posts.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

That is also very weak that so few people attended.

You won't have to worry about that next weekend.

Archived