Canes Week

cmhatter

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,639
  • Days Won:  13

I would say that this season is a success.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that has to be the dumbest thing I have ever read on this site, which is an accomplishment.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  16,844
  • Days Won:  45

Only the anti-Leavitt crew would think that is stupid. I guess it depends on your point of view. People that have Fire Leavitt as their screen name look pretty stupid to me.

• Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

I've been fired up for this game since 1999, when I replaced my FSU gear with USF gear.

(and no, I don't count the Pat Julmiste game)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,712
  • Days Won:  436

I've been fired up for this game since 1999, when I replaced my FSU gear with USF gear.

Why did it take so long to switch?

Hater ...

Guest Scherdin

I would say that this season is a success.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that has to be the dumbest thing I have ever read on this site, which is an accomplishment.

I'm with you Bull Daly, I think we all thought we could have played better.  But to beat FSU and UM and still have a 8-10 win season is pretty **** good.

Go ask FSU, ND, KU, OU, Mich, UG, UCLA, and on how their fans are rating their seasons...

Do we know if we have any big name recruits coming?

You must have yourself on Ignore ...

• Content Count:  239

So stoked for this game. I hope the boys are ready to 'protect their house.' If they can win, I might run naked through the bronx. It would be a huge win.

Nothing is set in stone, and alot of this depends on the team playing their games and winning, but IF USF could win this game... and, like some predict, get to the Pizza Bowl where they could get a shot at Georgia... well, alot of recruiting battles will be taking place on the field this season.

Here's hoping they are ready for a fight

• Content Count:  3,827

I was 17 years old when USF started playing football. That would've been a tough sell to get a kid to change allegiance when his team is in the top 5 every year. I always "kept up" with USF casually through the newspaper/tv, but didn't officially jump on board until I attended my 1st game.

Hater ...

'04: 48% comp, 1570yds, 6.4yds/comp, 7TD, 8INT

'05: 49% comp, 1489yds, 5.9yds/comp, 6TD, 11INT

Not to mention that one time that he passed for 300yds, or those other 3 memorable games in which he surpassed the ever-elusive 200 passing yard barrier.

LOVED that guy!... :thumbsup

I was 17 years old when USF started playing football. That would've been a tough sell to get a kid to change allegiance when his team is in the top 5 every year. I always "kept up" with USF casually through the newspaper/tv, but didn't officially jump on board until I attended my 1st game.

I keep forgetting how young some of you guys are ....

Hater ...

'04: 48% comp, 1570yds, 6.4yds/comp, 7TD, 8INT

'05: 49% comp, 1489yds, 5.9yds/comp, 6TD, 11INT

Not to mention that one time that he passed for 300yds, or those other 3 memorable games in which he surpassed the ever-elusive 200 passing yard barrier.

LOVED that guy!... :thumbsup

• Content Count:  2,726

Yeah...i'll be honest. I'm from the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area and didn't know USF had a football program until I came to USF for a music festival in 1999.  I was 13 when USF played its first game. 

I didn't become a USF "fan" until I decided that I wanted to go to school there, and even then I was only a fan of the music school and my fantastic "soon-to-be" trumpet teacher.  Right before I applyed..I saw the USF vs PITTSBURGH game on TV while home in Ft. Lauderdale.  WOW!!!

That game kinda got me pumped about USF.  Cause I knew PITT was good...UM used to play them all the time in the BIG EAST.

And I can't believe I'm admitting this...but I attended UF and UM games in the 90's when they won national championships.  Ugh!!!

I can't believe i just said that...i just threw up in my mouth a little. 

OK...but once I got into the USF School of Music, all that other crap was over.  I was a BULL for the rest of time, and my relatives and off-spring will know I am BULL and they'll be persuaded to be Bulls TOO!!!

If you don't root for your school, then why do you go there?!?!

"Above thy gleaming splendor, waves GREEN and GOLD!"

GO BULLS!!!

Archived