NCAA Tournament Game Today

zarnozdabull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,515
  • Days Won:  35

Yes, we did. We won 2-1. Completely dominated the game. Probably controlled the ball for 70 of the 90 minutes in the game. We should have won by 4. This team has a very good chance of beating the Zips. I can guarantee that we played a much tougher schedule throughout the season. My prediction 3-1 Bulls. South Florida Flip!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

1) Good game. As said, could have won by another 2-3 goals. Still worried about our offense sitting back when we have the lead, resulting in close-shave break aways.

2) Sad showing by students. I know the homecoming carnival was tonight, but that was for 6 hours, the game is for 2.5. Oh, and props to the Stetson students for coming over tongiht.

3) College Cup seeding is crap. First round by geography, then no seeding into the 2nd. Essentially, we are the #32 seed, which I take as a slap to the face (and Louisville should as well)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  6,762
  • Days Won:  19

Akron will destroy us unfortunately. Teams don't just go 20-0. They dominated most of the pre-season game... the same will unfortunately happen in our next game. Think of the Wake Forest game in the tourney last year... except we might not get as bad.

Archived