Times: Coach Jim Leavitt has to take blame for USF's annual late-season collapse

USFishin

Guest Scherdin

You know they come on here.. GA is always providing incite.  He probably told Shelton to come on and see what the water feels like...

That would be "insight". Normally I don't bother with grammar patrol but with the way the board's been lately, I don't think Greg would appreciate using his name and "incite" in the same sentence ...

:thanks

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

That would be "insight". Normally I don't bother with grammar patrol but with the way the board's been lately, I don't think Greg would appreciate using his name and "incite" in the same sentence ...

Yeah, and normally I'm completely optimistic and positive after a loss  :D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,712
  • Days Won:  436

Yeah, and normally I'm completely optimistic and positive after a loss  :D

Come on now ..... I've made a conscious effort to ignore the multitude of butcherings of the English language in here and can't remember the last faux pas I've pointed out. That was just plain hurtful.  :'(

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I don't think there has ever been an issue with Leavitt taking the blame, he always does.  There are coaches who will come out and blame their QBs, their staff, their players, the officials.  I respect Leavitt for a lot of reasons, but that is one of them, he always takes the blame.

If admitting you have a problem is step 1, I think he needs to figure out step 2.

• Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

8-4 with a win over FSU or UM - prediction still possible,

and that was with Grothe as QB.

Archived