If they beat Louisville by a small margin.....

bulldozier1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,844
  • Days Won:  45

A win is a win!!! I cant believe someone on here is going to question USF if we happen to win by 1 point. What have some of you become as fans?? Cant you see that this team is young and that the BIG EAST is a very tough conference this year. Tougher this year than it was last year. If USF wins against UL then it will show an improvement over last season as USF only won 2 BIG EAST games. If USF beats UL, I am going to have a great weekend of partying.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,712
  • Days Won:  436

I cant believe someone on here is going to question USF if we happen to win by 1 point.

Have you not been following this board for a while?

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

A win is a win!!! I cant believe someone on here is going to question USF if we happen to win by 1 point. What have some of you become as fans?? Cant you see that this team is young and that the BIG EAST is a very tough conference this year. Tougher this year than it was last year. If USF wins against UL then it will show an improvement over last season as USF only won 2 BIG EAST games. If USF beats UL, I am going to have a great weekend of partying.

I agree will all of the unbolded stuff above, a win will be a great weekend whether it is by 1 point or 100 points.  The bolded content is just a way to excuse very, very poor play in-conference.  Being the UCiF to Cincy and Rutgers cannot and should not be excused.

• Content Count:  8,177
  • Days Won:  6

yeah the BE is better this year... I'll give you that.

Team is young? Because we have a freshman QB the team is young???

Our starting lineups are literred with juniors and seniors.... That is just an excuse, I don't buy that.

If we just barely hang on against Louisville it won't show much improvement. Last year is last year. We should beat UL convincingly at home on our homecoming weekend.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,074
  • Days Won:  488

If you're going to be young anywhere, I imagine most would not want it to be the QB position...sort of stands our a little more than say a WR receiver of many, or a running back or many, or a DL of many.  It's a skill position that oftens has to provide leadership as well.

Archived