I think that 4,193 is a pretty good number considering..

Brad

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75,711
  • Days Won:  436

My roommate and I were thinking of standing in the section next to the band next game just to try and get that section more into things.

And bring 50 of your friends with you ...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75,711
  • Days Won:  436

EVERYBODY but 1 student were sitting in the student section behind the hoop next to the band. This looks awful on T.V. when teams take free throws. All of you that like to stand go to the section behind the hoop and stand and yell there. Tradition doesn't magically appears, tradition is made with dedication, especially from students.

In previous years I've been turned away multiple times by the ushers who didn't want to me to sit behind the hoop because they said they wanted us to sit in the upper level to help fill it in. I don't understand this we should have every seat full in the lower level filled first. There is almost always enough students to fill the section behind the hoop (and all of the lower student section for that matter). ATHLETICS I HOPE YOU ARE LISTENING!! Fill the area where the band sits if the band is not there it looks effin embarrassing on TV and it takes away from our atmosphere!

If that is indeed true, I do hope that Eric takes notice and sees what can be done about it ... That's not right.

Archived