USF vs Miami set for 3:30pm on ABC

Bull-by-Marriage

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,177
  • Days Won:  6

Somehow I guarentee the school in Gainesville will fill their entire student section with less than 10% of their students coming from that area.

With over 50% of our students from the bay area, and the biggest home game in our history...we'll fill it

Biggest home game in our history ???

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

Somehow I guarentee the school in Gainesville will fill their entire student section with less than 10% of their students coming from that area.

With over 50% of our students from the bay area, and the biggest home game in our history...we'll fill it

Yeah, I'd consider Miami to biggest the Biggest High Profile school to visit RJS. Not the biggest GAME in history, but biggest opponent. IMHO.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,639
  • Days Won:  13

Yeah, I'd consider Miami to biggest the Biggest High Profile school to visit RJS. Not the biggest GAME in history, but biggest opponent. IMHO.

I would agree, but would go further and say they are the highest profile team we have played home or away with the exception of maybe Okalahoma

• Content Count:  587
  • Days Won:  1

Yes it is the biggest name to come into RayJay against us with their 5 NCs in recent history. Pitt and their I believe 5-6 (they claim 9) happened so long ago, there is no comparison. Maybe the FSU win gets us one recruit we would not have gotten, hopefully this win gets us 1-2 more. Let's break up all those verbals out there already! We should call this the U recruit bowl.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,712
  • Days Won:  436

I would agree, but would go further and say they are the highest profile team we have played home or away with the exception of maybe Okalahoma

Miami is on an equal level, as far as profile goes, with FSU ..... This is definitely our biggest home game in our history, outside our inaugural game.

• Content Count:  2,495

This is definitely our biggest home game in our history, outside our inaugural game.

And on that note....I'm curious as to who people think would be a bigger name opponent to play us in RJS. 

FSU is here in 2012.  The Gators are probably the Holy Grail, but they will not schedule a home & home with us. 

Maybe Notre Dame?  Do people consider them a bigger name than FSU or Miami? 

• Content Count:  1,829

I agree with all of this. Just try finding a ticket for the uf vs fsu game you can't touch a ticket for less that 168-200 dollars and that is the student section at the top of the nose bleed.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

This is definitely our biggest home game in our history, outside our inaugural game.

And on that note....I'm curious as to who people think would be a bigger name opponent to play us in RJS. 

FSU is here in 2012.  The Gators are probably the Holy Grail, but they will not schedule a home & home with us. 

Maybe Notre Dame?  Do people consider them a bigger name than FSU or Miami? 

Well any of the other top dawgs would be considered "the biggest home game yet" in our short history. In 2012 when we host FSU it will be a huge game as well.

Miami is hard to top but I'd say USC, Texas, Florida, LSU, Ohio State, etc...

• Content Count:  8,177
  • Days Won:  6

IMO this isn't the biggest game in our history... sure it has recruiting implications but that is about it. Two teams that aren't going to be conference champions.

Yeah they might be the biggest name team that has come to rayjay but I certainly wouldn't consider this the biggest game.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I said biggest HOME game...and there is no doubt it is. WVU is nice but they have no national titles and have just been nationally relevant on and off.

Archived