"Just call them South Fraudula"

Blackice12

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I love how BB calls us Count Fraudula or whatever.  It acctually made me laugh considering at the begining of the season BB had us at 7-5 season, losing to Pitt, UC, FSU, Rutger, and Uconn.  So because we exceeded expectations and are ahead of the curve of where he though and all other media thought we are frauds now?  Does he even mention at all that we lost our starting all time big east yardage leader 5 yr sr QB and now starting a red shirt Freshmen?  Or how we lost our kicker?  How last game we played without our #1 reciever?  No we are frauds because we are not having the dream season after going 5-0.  Sorry but being BB is an idiot!  He also predicted Rutgers to win the Conference as well, and look where they are. 

We are right were we should be this year.  We have a very talented Defense that is very young in alot of spots.  We have a very young offense that got younger after the 3rd game.  We are deeper then we have ever been and it shows as many of our younger players are getting playing time to get experience.  I think we finish the season 7-4 with wins over UL and UM and a lose to Uconn.  I see our future as bright but this attitude that we suck cause we are not BE champs is stupid with what we are workign with this year. 

just my 2 cents

+1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,106
  • Days Won:  2

why do people think we can beat UM.

They lost to the Baby Blue Blankies, that alone shows that UM is not a great team and gives USF a fighting chance!

• Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  0

UM beat one of their biggest rivals by a touchdown and that team scored what like 35 points on them.  Where as we dominated that same team in their house.  For some unknown reason USF gets up for OOC games and I bet they will get really up for this one being at home. 

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

UM beat one of their biggest rivals by a touchdown and that team scored what like 35 points on them.  Where as we dominated that same team in their house.  For some unknown reason USF gets up for OOC games and I bet they will get really up for this one being at home. 

USF does not get up for ooc games.  OOC coaches haven't seen enough of us to ffigure out that we're a one trick pony is all. 

Rutgers just laid the blueprint out for the nation as to how to beat us.  I wouldn't EXPECT us to beat anybody. 

• Content Count:  1,788

I think some of you are missing the point. Who cares that Brian Bennett predicted that USF would only finsh 7-5 this year. That is not the point. I can and will comfortably predict that this will not be the last time we as Bulls fans hear comments like this from various media outlets.

"Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Third Time Is A Pattern" USF is building a reputation for fast starts and bad finishes.  If this type of reporting continues from ESPN and other media outlets, which it will, it will start to impact recruiting. Do you not think other schools will use this against USF to pull recruits? Do you actually believe that current and future recruits do not read articles like this?

Perception and potential is what pulls recruits to a school. Right now the perception is that USF consistently has end of the year collapses and typically does not compete for the Big East championship. This will become a distraction for recruits. A USF coach can go into a recruits home and say, "USF competes for the Big East title every year and has the potential to go to a BCS game," but the current perception is that the football team has not come close to doing that in the last couple of years.

• Content Count:  5,595
  • Days Won:  3

USF does not get up for ooc games.

USF has not lost an OOC game since 2006, vs. Kansas 13-7, on the road, in MG's first every road start.

Since then we are 14-0, beating three ranked teams, and 5-0 against BCS conference teams.

• Content Count:  10,219

why do people think we can beat UM.

...Because we can (if our team shows up)

we will show up! just like fiu, fau and UCF showed up to play FL teams...we have more talent than those teams.

• Content Count:  1,027

Most picked us to lose 4 or 5 games this year.  So which 4 would have met expectations?  Miami and FSU and then 2 BE games maybe? How about we lose to both 1AA teams, Cuse, and Loisville but beat everyone else, is that better?  Someone please tell me which 8-4 season would have made everyone feel warm and fuzzy.  Face it. Any 4 loss season would have caused the detractors to come out of the woodwork and ***** because in their minds we aren't progressing.

• Content Count:  5,241

USF does not get up for ooc games.  OOC coaches haven't seen enough of us to ffigure out that we're a one trick pony is all. 

Really? Are you really a fan? I understand pessimism but thats just ignorant.  USF came to play at FSU and punched them square in the mouth (especially Defense).

They played poorly in the first half against Kansas in the game last year, but then they got up and Won.

Against Auburn, they got up.

Against UCF in 07 they were Way Up and demolished them.

Don't let our Big East failures blind you of what are team has done when they got up.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  125

Some of you are REALLY missing the point.  It's not that we lost, but HOW we lost.  We were literally humiliated by Pitt and Rutgers.  Both of those teams slapped us around.  We looked like a 1-AA team in front of a national audience.  If you don't think that hurts recruiting or the image of our program then you're simply a 'tard.

Archived