Assuming we make a bowl game, it better be St Pete

Sitting_BULL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I will be going to whichever bowl game USF plays in.  What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment.  Not to mention the fact that I know how bad it sucks waiting for next season.........I want to savor every second of college football that I can.

This man is both a gentleman and a scholar.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,577
  • Days Won:  1

I will be going to whichever bowl game USF plays in.  What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment.  Not to mention the fact that I know how bad it sucks waiting for next season.........I want to savor every second of college football that I can.

Awww, thankths buudddy

• Content Count:  209
  • Days Won:  0

We are probably going to PJ.com Bowl.  If we win the next 2 outta three games.  We'll be fine. 

There is no way we go to St. Pete.  I still think rutgers goes to Toronto. 

They'll lose to WVU bad and probably lose another. 

We'll finish with the same record...but with better wins. 

GO BULLS!!!

Wishful thinking. RU has SU and UL up next before the WVU.  Better wins... how do you account for the loss to RU then?  I not sure USF gets pass Uconn.  USF's ego is damaged beyond repair. ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  23,013
  • Days Won:  109

I will be going to whichever bowl game USF plays in.  What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment.  Not to mention the fact that I know how bad it ***** waiting for next season.........I want to savor every second of college football that I can.

Awww, thankths buudddy

And a Bulls fan.  I love this crap where we bring 15,000 to FSU but no one wants to go to bowl game unless it is a BCS game.  THIS is why we don't travel well.  Fair weather fans.  We'll try to go to whichever, if any, bowl game USF gets invited to.  And until most fans do the same USF will have the well deserved reputation of not traveling well.  And then they piss and moan because we don't get invited to better bowls.  I know the record plays a part so don't start with me.  Just show up and support your Bulls.

Some on here give him crap for being negative, but he shows up in El Paso and wherever his Bulls team plays in a bowl game.  Better fan than most on here.

• Content Count:  8,177
  • Days Won:  6

I will be going to whichever bowl game USF plays in.  What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment.  Not to mention the fact that I know how bad it ***** waiting for next season.........I want to savor every second of college football that I can.

Awww, thankths buudddy

And a Bulls fan.  I love this crap where we bring 15,000 to FSU but no one wants to go to bowl game unless it is a BCS game.  THIS is why we don't travel well.  Fair weather fans.  We'll try to go to whichever, if any, bowl game USF gets invited to.  And until most fans do the same USF will have the well deserved reputation of not traveling well.  And then they **** and moan because we don't get invited to better bowls.  I know the record plays a part so don't start with me.  Just show up and support your Bulls.

Some on here give him crap for being negative, but he shows up in El Paso and wherever his Bulls team plays in a bowl game.  Better fan than most on here.

Being a student, I can't justify the amount of money it would take for me to go to a bowl game. Especially because you don't even know if the team will show up.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,639
  • Days Won:  13

Awww, thankths buudddy

And a Bulls fan.  I love this crap where we bring 15,000 to FSU but no one wants to go to bowl game unless it is a BCS game.  THIS is why we don't travel well.  Fair weather fans.  We'll try to go to whichever, if any, bowl game USF gets invited to.  And until most fans do the same USF will have the well deserved reputation of not traveling well.  And then they piss and moan because we don't get invited to better bowls.  I know the record plays a part so don't start with me.  Just show up and support your Bulls.

Ive been to all 4 bowl games, does that make me a bigger fan than someone who didnt

?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Awww, thankths buudddy

And a Bulls fan.  I love this crap where we bring 15,000 to FSU but no one wants to go to bowl game unless it is a BCS game.  THIS is why we don't travel well.  Fair weather fans.  We'll try to go to whichever, if any, bowl game USF gets invited to.  And until most fans do the same USF will have the well deserved reputation of not traveling well.  And then they **** and moan because we don't get invited to better bowls.  I know the record plays a part so don't start with me.  Just show up and support your Bulls.

Ive been to all 4 bowl games, does that make me a bigger fan than someone who didnt

?

No.  The cheeseburgers did that.

Ok, I shouldn't cast that stone.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

Awww, thankths buudddy

Has nothing to do with it as far as I'm concerned.  I've had season tix since day one, only home game I've ever missed is one the day after my brother-in-law passed away, been to every bowl game (so far.)  I just long for the old Bulls Who ALWAYS played their hearts out no matter what.  The one's who came close @ Penn St despite no QB and far less talent overall than the team I have seen these last few years who play well one week & look like they don't give a **** the next.

• Content Count:  233

Hello All

This is the only way I will be going to an away bowl game.

American-style football has grown in popularity in Japan since the 1980s. Did you know, however, that there are also women's tackle football teams in Japan?

Sponsor: Dai-Ichi Mutual Life Insurance Company

This team was founded in November 1990 as Japan's third women's tackle football team.

The head coach in 1991 was Hisashi Shibata, who as a player was named the most valuable player of the Koshien Bowl, Japan's college football national championship game.

The roster in 1991 consisted of 22 players ("many of whom are gym instructors"), and the average player was 5 feet 4 inches tall and 123 pounds. Included among the women on the team were Naoko Hasegawa (5 feet 3 inches, 137 pounds), a running back, defensive and backup quarterback, and Rika Shishido, a quarterback.

Lady Kong players began their workouts with light exercises, then worked themselves up to a scrimmage. There were two evening workouts a week at an indoor gym.

By 1994, the Lady Kong team was playing two games a year versus the Osaka Wild Cats.

Hiroko Suzuki, who joined the Lady Kong in 1995, was a defensive tackle and team captain.

Cheers

Mike

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I wont go unless its the st pete bowl.  but not because im mad or not a fan.  but instead due to my holiday plans and sheer economics this year.  Im not happy with how we played down the stretch but am still a fan. 

Btw i took my extended family to the st pete bowl last year as their christmas gift and would do the same this year.  It would be sweet if we had another shot at beating UCF especially if we also beat UM.  that would give us claim to number 2 in florida for recruiting purposes.  That would be huge.

and the st pete bowl knows they would fill the trop w usf v. ucf so you may want to reconsider the posts that say usf wont go to this bowl.  i say bullocks.

Archived