Dear football team: Beat Miami and I'll be satisfied with the season

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

*sigh*

There is still a lot to play for.  If we win out we would have our first 10 win season.  It's just so hard to imagine us beating Miami and UConn when we are playing like we did 2 out of the last 3 games.

However, at least only 1 side of the team doesn't show up.  Against Pitt, it was the defense.  Against Rutgers, it was the offense.  If we can get both sides to show up we know we can beat good teams.  We competed against Cincy and beat WVU.

If we go 10-3 it's still our best season ever because we would have beaten 2 in-state dynasties and had our first 10 win season.  Also, we would have saved ourselves from the embarrassment we put on the field 2.5 out of the last 4 games.

• Content Count:  8,211
  • Days Won:  8

*sigh*

There is still a lot to play for.  If we win out we would have our first 10 win season.  It's just so hard to imagine us beating Miami and UConn when we are playing like we did 2 out of the last 3 games.

However, at least only 1 side of the team doesn't show up.  Against Pitt, it was the defense.  Against Rutgers, it was the offense.  If we can get both sides to show up we know we can beat good teams.  We competed against Cincy and beat WVU.

If we go 10-3 it's still our best season ever because we would have beaten 2 in-state dynasties and had our first 10 win season.  Also, we would have saved ourselves from the embarrassment we put on the field 2.5 out of the last 4 games.

Spot on here...great post.

• Content Count:  10,273
  • Days Won:  2

*sigh*

I agree there is alot to play for but no way do we win the next three games, if that happend I will be the first to come here and say that CJL is the right man to take this program forward....I really hope I can say that but it won't happen I am afraid.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I disagree.  We would have lost to UCF last night.  They had an abysmal offense last year and they took us to overtime.  Their offense is much improved from last year and their front 7 is good enough to give us a decent game in a bowl.

I don't think UCF can exploit us as much as Rutgrs can.

It would've been a good game, but I don't think UCF would rattle BJ as much as the Scarlet Knights.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Beating Miami, and losing the rest of the games is satisfying? The expectations of some fans are mysterious. Winning the Big East Championship is the only time I'll be satisfied, which will likely never come as long as leavitt is in charge.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Winning the Big East Championship is the only time I'll be satisfied

Wow! Your life is going to suck.

Archived