QB's glare patches

8u11`o3

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Laugh all you want but the eye patch message that only god can judge him, the on field temper tantrums, blaming others and stories of a growing rift with the line all point to an attitude in need of an adjustment.

Let's execute the no good bastard.. My word, get off the guy.  I think you would have an attitude too over the last 6 weeks.. Actually, read this, you do....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Nowhere in your rambling, incoherent post did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having to read it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,059
  • Days Won:  488

Better get himself some glare patches...

• Content Count:  642

I actually am glad someone posted this and I didn't have to.

For those that think we are reading too much into this please consider the following. When a coach has to pull his *** over on the sideline and tell him what a crappy mistake he just made on the field was, what do you think is running through bj daniels head? "Only GOD.." or "Ya you are right coach I should try to throw the ball out of bounds"

It's my opinion that he is using it as a defense mechanism and as a device to some how diminish the reality of the game in front of him. ONLY GOD has the the ultimate control of this game.

I work hard every day and realize God is in control but I also have to realize that I need to make adjustments and admit fault and be judged by others in order to succeed. If I wore a sign on my tie every day that said ONLY GOD...not sure how that would work.

I'm really not sold on BJ Daniels not impressed one bit. I think he is a cocky son of a gun and you don't have to look any further than the play against Rutgers where ihe thought some how he was going to out strength a lineman while back peddiling for 60 yds. But you know..."Only GOD..." can help him make that play!

Time for BJ to hit the pine early and i'm talkin about the kind with two hoops in the endzones not fieldgoals

• Content Count:  19,532
  • Days Won:  24

It's one thing for you guys to bash grown men getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to coach football.  Quite another to look at a 19 year old kid's anti-glare patches and somehow correlate his religious life to football and bash him for it. 

I really hope those being critical in this thread are very young themselves.  Anyone who is old enough to have kids Daniels age should know better.

• Content Count:  642

It's one thing for you guys to bash grown men getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to coach football.  Quite another to look at a 19 year old kid's anti-glare patches and somehow correlate his religious life to football and bash him for it. 

I really hope those being critical in this thread are very young themselves.  Anyone who is old enough to have kids Daniels age should know better.

For the record I'm not bashing just being critical and making an over ambitious assumpution into why I think BJ is the way he is right now. ONLY GOD can judge me though. If BJ saw this post I'm sure he wouldn't care, Only God can be critical of him.

• Content Count:  486

Corinthians 4:1-21

This is how one should regard us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found trustworthy. But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by any human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself. For I am not aware of anything against myself, but I am not thereby acquitted. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God. ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,711
  • Days Won:  436

Forgive them, Father, they know not what they do.

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Would this be an issue had his glare patches said:  "Only Optimus" ????

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,059
  • Days Won:  488

For those that think we are reading too much into this please consider the following. When a coach has to pull his *** over on the sideline and tell him what a crappy mistake he just made on the field was, what do you think is running through bj daniels head? "Only GOD.." or "Ya you are right coach I should try to throw the ball out of bounds"

It's my opinion that he is using it as a defense mechanism and as a device to some how diminish the reality of the game in front of him. ONLY GOD has the the ultimate control of this game.

That is some of the wackiest stuff I have ever read on this message board.

Archived