For those that want Leavitt gone, do you want us to lose the next three games?

The Sheriff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

I see many people talking about the money to hire a new coach being a major issue.  I agree if you tried to get a Gruden or someone huge then yes it would.  I have yet to see someone mention one of these coaches of a TCU, Boise, Utah, Houston.  These are coaches that have gotten teams to excel on a national level but in the end of the season only one team will be rewarded with a decent bowl game.  You would think one of these coaches would love the opportunity to coach in a conference where the national championship was a possibility and at least a bcs game without having to win every game and win impressively in their respective 1-aa conferences.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  214

We are a good football program.  Every year we beat a I-aa, 2 non-bcs teams, a couple Big East teams, and even pull out a decent win over a ranked team.  We're in the Big 4 for god's sake.  You can't expect more from a team than that. 

Really?? You honestly believe that the statement you just made makes sense?? 1 upset win against a ranked team, plus wins against the bottom 2 conference teams, plus 1-2 wins in conference against middle of the road teams, plus 1-2 wins against 1-AA or non-BCS jobbers = Good Football. Lol. Thats really quite laughable. Sort of like the genius decision of the coaching staff to go on the road and decide that through 3 qtrs we should have exactly 6 carries from our RBs. Look, if we had UF's o-line, with Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Golden Tate, and Jordan Shipley lining up at WR, then it would be fine to line up in the shotgun and not consider handing the ball off on virtually every play. But we don't have that. We had 12 days to get ready for a big road game knowing we'd be without our best wr. Nice job CJL and staff...way to cement the fact you are a 7-8 win coach based solely on the abundance of talent available to you in your recruiting area...way to coach them up to 9 or 10 wins.

• Content Count:  6,502

what do they say? 

wish in one hand and sh!t in the other, see which one fills up faster

we can wish leavitt gone or what not but the FACTS are that he's locked into a lucrative contract with a buyout bigger than our school can afford.  Like it or not, he's back for 2010 and most likely 2011.   Im not a fan of leavitt either but, you have to be realistic.  That is, unless any of you other millionaires want to help pitch in the 5 mil  ::)

As FAR as I am concern the rest of his contract ain't worth bupkiss.  Sure I'll contribute to the buyout of his contract:  Here are my: :2cents

• Content Count:  246

Sorry BSRN12, I was being sarcastic and mocking those fans that actually believe that beating 1 or 2 decent teams and a bunch of scrubs.

Archived