Spending Thanksgiving at HOME.

bulls96go

Guest Bullieve it

I'll be there, through thick and thin. Things happen, you get beat, and for whatever reason we seemed out of it last night. The Miami game is HUGE for this program, especially with recruiting and I can't wait till it comes. We will show up for that game, we played with a lot of emotion verse FSU and I think we will verse Miami. When this team plays with emotion their hard to beat, but I feel as if Leavitt has lost the ability to get them ready for EVERY game. They seem ready for non-conference big games but that's it. Lack of leadership on the field is where is starts, and losing Grothe hurt.. someone needs to step up and get our guys fired up, a player, not a coach. I know you guys like to put a lot of the blame on the coaching staff, but at some point I'd like for a player to grab a teammate by the face mask and get on them instead of Leavitt having to do it. You gotta learn to lose before you learn to win, and defeat makes victory that much sweeter. Our young guys are learning to lose the hard way, and hopefully when Selvie and co. leave they decide that they want to change the pattern we've fallen into, and make some real South Florida history..

Go Bulls!

Archived