BJD is a WHINER

cmhatter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

for those of you who know people on the team...

ask them how BJ acts when he gets punched in the mouth.

Do your friends on the team know you share their comments on a message board like a gossipy little 7th grade girl.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,177
  • Days Won:  6

for those of you who know people on the team...

ask them how BJ acts when he gets punched in the mouth.

Do your friends on the team know you share their comments on a message board like a gossipy little 7th grade girl.

no, they don't

you don't have to know someone to see him moping around on the sidelines and yelling at his teammates after every play that HE messed up.

• Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  2

Grothe was way more of a leader then Daniels.

I think Daniels has great potential but he is not ready to play......I lost great respect for the guy when he was standing 20-30 yards away from everyone like he didnt want to be apart of the team. The announcers saw it, the entire viewing audience saw it. I am going to post this on every post from now on. BJD is not making good decisions....this isnt high school football. Maybe there was a reason other teams wanted him as a CB.

• Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

The problems DO NOT lie on BJ's shoulders.  He is simply a player attempting to follow the F**Ked up game strategy.

We all know where the responsibility lies.

That is all.

• Content Count:  2,052

Streetball does not win D1 football games. That's what we are playing now!

• Content Count:  246

The problems DO NOT lie on BJ's shoulders.  He is simply a player attempting to follow the F**Ked up game strategy.

We all know where the responsibility lies.

That is all.

Exactly, the problem lies with the fans and their over-inflated expectations.  We are 13 years old.  Why aren't you happy with a winning season and a bowl game every year?

• Content Count:  2,052

BW I think you are correct... but only in one aspect. The thing is, we are looking for improvement each year. I think the thing that really hurt us was the nat. Rank in the top ten. We didn't deserve it then and any ranking now is a pain. But what we see from these teams is not an improvement year to year, but a decline. This is what we are upset about.

• Content Count:  1,037

Every time something goes wrong you see him snapping at teammates and generally blaming others... When BJ gets punched in the mouth he whines and folds.

come on....grothe did that....leavitt does that....

what do you expect?

i hate it.  i hated it when grothe did it.  but its not just specific to BJ.  it seems to be the culture here.  when something goes wrong...blame someone else. 

With all due respect Matt did not do that. Matt would get on players that screwed up. NOT blame players or overly show it on tv. not once. When Matt screwed up he would take the blame. Not once did he blame anybody for his mistake. I think some on here will back me on this one. Also when he threw a pick or fumbled, it was over it never got carried over to the next series. This is a trait that has to be or you will fail as a person and player. Also when things where bad Matt was right there talking to his team and tring to get them through it as a team, thats what a leader does, Matt never went 25 yards down the side lines and stood by himself. I am afraid there is starting to be division in the ranks. But on the other hand, there is still time to correct this and do it as a team not ME ME ME, come on BULLS!! FINISH STRONG!!!!! All we can do is FINISH STRONG!!!!

• Content Count:  246

BW I think you are correct... but only in one aspect. The thing is, we are looking for improvement each year. I think the thing that really hurt us was the nat. Rank in the top ten. We didn't deserve it then and any ranking now is a pain. But what we see from these teams is not an improvement year to year, but a decline. This is what we are upset about.

If we win out (which is very likely), we will match our best conference and overall record.  That is an improvement from last year.  The team is getting better because of the solid development by the coaching staff.

• Content Count:  488

Maybe he should join the Bullspen...he would be among great company.

Archived