Alma Mater at end of game...

Mag Pie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  667
  • Days Won:  0

That's what you get when you rent someone else's stadium.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Clearing it as soon as possible after that would have been no problem with me.  An extra 30 seconds is not going to kill them.

And while she maybe have been doing her job, she was still rude as hell.  No need to give me a death stare and raise her voice.

Your lucky that's all she did, she was within her rights to use force to arrest you once you disobeyed her command to clear the area. Studying / applying for the next academy and from what I have read its very unwise to challenge law enforcement officers especially when they are doing crowd control - she was doing you a favor by just giving you a death stare.

Its not the officers fault they are only following orders given to them by the god awful TSA. USF needs to step in and flex a little muscle if that is possible, however I feel that the TSA and the Buc's have us by the throat - this is why we need a OCS sooner rather then later.

• Content Count:  1,042
  • Days Won:  0

That dumb cop probably never went to college to know what an alma mater song is all about. If he had half a brain he would have known it was a short song that we do at the end of every game of the year. I hope we get an on campus stadium someday.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Clearing it as soon as possible after that would have been no problem with me.  An extra 30 seconds is not going to kill them.

And while she maybe have been doing her job, she was still rude as hell.  No need to give me a death stare and raise her voice.

Your lucky that's all she did, she was within her rights to use force to arrest you once you disobeyed her command to clear the area. Studying / applying for the next academy and from what I have read its very unwise to challenge law enforcement officers especially when they are doing crowd control - she was doing you a favor by just giving you a death stare.

Its not the officers fault they are only following orders given to them by the god awful TSA. USF needs to step in and flex a little muscle if that is possible, however I feel that the TSA and the Buc's have us by the throat - this is why we need a OCS sooner rather then later.

yeahh right..most police officers are rude as hell all the time. they think they rule the world and deserve respect even when they dont show respect first. if the officer had the audacity to arrest her for singing the alma mater that just shows officers have no respect for citizens they are supposed to protect and serve.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

yeahh right..most police officers are rude as hell all the time. they think they rule the world and deserve respect even when they dont show respect first. if the officer had the audacity to arrest her for singing the alma mater that just shows officers have no respect for citizens they are supposed to protect and serve.

You have a point... most of the a-hole cops are the ones with no common sense and have either a A.A. or B.A. degree, did not want to become a cop, and only became a cop because they failed at what ever they went to college for.

During my attempts to get into law enforcement I have run into these officers... when I was doing a tour of a local jail one of the officers said that they went to USF for Business, got a B.A. and grew tired of working at jobs that barely paid back the student loans and "HAD" to become a cop and that she is not happy...

College Education does not = a smarter or better cop from my experience it breeds more aggressive and angry cops that like to tip people out of wheel chairs, threaten Starbucks employees for free coffee, and have a power trip 24/7.

Archived