Listen Up!  Rally Behind the Team!

USFMikeB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Everyone needs to chill out.  Yes, we lost.  No, the world, and our football program, is not going to end.  This backlash that I'm seeing here is moronic, and simply isn't going to help with anything.

This isn't the time to start a war cry with totally negative consequences.  This is the time to rally forces and make sure that everybody connected with our football program knows that we are behind them.  they need to know that we'll be at the game.  they need to know that we're going to be buying season tickets.  they need to know that we're going to be supporting them NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT REAL FANS DO!

Support your team!  Support your student athletes!  Support your program!  Support your coach!

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  420
  • Days Won:  0

Everyone needs to chill out.  Yes, we lost.  No, the world, and our football program, is not going to end.  This backlash that I'm seeing here is moronic, and simply isn't going to help with anything.

This isn't the time to start a war cry with totally negative consequences.  This is the time to rally forces and make sure that everybody connected with our football program knows that we are behind them.  they need to know that we'll be at the game.  they need to know that we're going to be buying season tickets.  they need to know that we're going to be supporting them NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT REAL FANS DO!

Support your team!  Support your student athletes!  Support your program!  Support your coach!

You hit the nail on the head as we don't want to be like the bandwagon Bucs fans!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

As much as I complain or call for the OC's head, I'm a USF fan to the end, just like I'm an Eagles fan to the end.  And believe me, it wasnt THAT long ago that they were AWFUL.

And no matter how bad we lose and how many chairs I tip over in my house or how many local objects I throw after blown plays/calls, I'll be watching the BULLS every week they're on.

Go Bulls.  Let's get a win.

Guest BasketBull.

A lot of folks feel that maybe the Bulls owe them something: The Bulls owe them jack!

It's an honor to be a Bulls fan. And as fans, you ride through it all, no matter what.

A bunch of people on here have disappointed me to no end. I'll be back at USF next year and to be honest, I hope I never meet a lot of the "bulls" on here.

Anyway, I'll always support the Bulls no matter what. To my knowledge, I'm the only Bull in Asia on this board. But I've seen enough ugliness on this board to keep me silent for a long time; I just don't share the carp that a lot of the people like to dish out.

---I was a 'guest'. Now, I'll be a silent guest.

GO BULLS!

This isn't the time to start a war cry with totally negative consequences.  This is the time to rally forces and make sure that everybody connected with our football program knows that we are behind them.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT REAL FANS DO!

Very funny from a guy who doesn't use that same philospohy when it comes to his country/President/troops.

• Topic Count:  2,697
  • Content Count:  6,929

I walked across that stage in 1977 and recieved that diploma from USF and became a Bull for life. Please don't compare USF fans/ Alumni with Bucs "Bandwagon" fans. The Bucs and there fans are bruoght together by money. the fans pay and the Bucs recieve. Once that relationship breaks down (se fan does not pay) then the relationship is over.

Not So with USF. The school is a part of you. You the Fan/ Alumni has spent time, money and alot of studying to be a part of USF. We helped to raise monies for the footBULL program so that it could be started. I have attended every home game in USF history. I went to many USF hoops contest. Watched, Charley Bradley, Hakim Shaead, Willie Redden Altron, BB and Reggie.

Please do compare USF Bulls fans & alumni with Bucs Bandwagon fans. That is insulting to all Bulls Fans....  JMHO....

I walked across that stage in 1977 and recieved that diploma from USF and became a Bull for life. Please don't compare USF fans/ Alumni with Bucs "Bandwagon" fans. The Bucs and there fans are bruoght together by money. the fans pay and the Bucs recieve. Once that relationship breaks down (se fan does not pay) then the relationship is over.

Not So with USF. The school is a part of you. You the Fan/ Alumni has spent time, money and alot of studying to be a part of USF. We helped to raise monies for the footBULL program so that it could be started. I have attended every home game in USF history. I went to many USF hoops contest. Watched, Charley Bradley, Hakim Shaead, Willie Redden Altron, BB and Reggie.

Please do compare USF Bulls fans & alumni with Bucs Bandwagon fans. That is insulting to all Bulls Fans....  JMHO....

Calm down man as I wasn't comparing Bulls fans to Bucs fan. I stated in my original post that I don't want Bulls fans to turn into bandwagon Bucs fans. By the way, I've never been a fan of the Bucs since I moved to the Tampa Bay area in 1985.

• Topic Count:  2,697
  • Content Count:  6,929

OK....

Thanks......................

World of difference

OK....

Thanks......................

World of difference

Your welcome!  ;D

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  127

If you have attended or are attending USF then you love the school and support the sports teams with all of your heart.  Because we are so passionate about our school and programs we can and do criticize.  It does not mean we have jumped off the bandwagon, we rally and cheer for the teams, so a Bucs or other pro team comparison is not fair.  I don't think the players or coaches read these boards and I would be very surprised if they do, so I'm not worried about hurting there feelings.  If they did read the board then I would say that it would be a horrible display of time management...TIMEOUT...pause...pause...band plays...commercial...another stupid comment by Al Keck...Whistle Blows...So yes I and others do support the Bulls but I hope forums like this continue for me and others to support and criticize!!!