PJ showed me something last night

bulls96go

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

I think PJ has the ability to become a good QB, he is just too young. Dont forget that Julmiste was a wishbone QB coming out of HS. This is basically his second year playing QB in a pass oriented offense. So, sure there are going to be alot of bad passes and mistakes from the kid. He will eventually overcome that I hope because I really think Pat Julmiste has the arm and scrambling ability that USF needs. One thing that I did notice from Julimiste is that the knee is still not 100%. I noticed Julmiste staggering out there at times just after he threw the pass. Maybe the knee is messing up his throwing motion at times. Just a thought.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267
  • Days Won:  0

Nice job. You rip on a coach who has run into his first bad year and dump on a defense that has won us countless games.

This is what I am talking about.  And the reason why I issued a challenge to posters on this board, which no one has taken me up on yet.  

True he ripped on the coaching, deservingly so in my opinion.  But instead of once again replying to criticism of CJL in this fasion, explain to me why we should look past all of the horrible coaching mistakes that have been made over the course of the past 2 years and give him a free ride.  Explain how this coaching staff can continue to make the same mistakes week after week.   Explain it to me.

Take me up on my challenge under the topic "Calling for CJL's head..." and convince me.  Because replies to coaching criticism like this are meaningless.

• Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

jewelmist is a bAD high school qb

how foolish not to give louis g an opportunty

he must suck worse

we made laughinstock out of ourselves last night

the good news is any recruit can feel he can start immediately

but we need to recruit great players that qualify and play immediately