Congrats to Army . . .

Jake_Ryan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

Congrats to Army they played with a lot of heart. They never gave up and took it to us in our own house. The Cadets have  a lot of class, discipline, and heart. They deserved to win this game and my hat is off to them. Good Job Army!

Guest HowieP1

This was a great win for Army.

I'd like to see them win all their remaining games and get to a bowl game.

Hopefully, we'll get a series going with them.

Guest wildrover

I'm gonna take a condractory position about the Army fans.  The ones I encountered were horrible.  Very classless people in my opinion.  I would never go int someone elses stadium and go up to perfect strangers and start talking trash.  One guy came up to me before the game and told me "It must suck to know your gonna lose on homecoming weekend"  I never knew the guy and didn't even seehim until after he started talking his trash.  He was a little short though and lets face it, many people join the Army to pacify to try and sooth the insecrities brought on by a Neopolean complex, I give his behavior to that and whatever he was drinking.  Another one in the bathroom was yelling about how stupid the Bulls are and how stupid the fans were for rooting for them. They win a game or two and now all of a sudden they think they're the cats meow.  Their team has come a long way but in my opinion their fans still  have a long way to go.  Go Navy Beat Army!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

I must admit I was impressed with what Bobby Ross has done there already. What they may lack in pure athleticism they make up for in precision and determination. That will win them some football games. It did Saturday night.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7

I'm gonna take a condractory position about the Army fans.  The ones I encountered were horrible....

Sorry to hear that.  Luckily for us, the ones you encountered are not representative of our fan base.

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

I hope the series will continue. There's been some talk about scheduling it non-conference in future.

• Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

oh brother