Pitt game may be empty...

ZeroBullChip

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I just took mine off stub hub.  Pending any unforeseen issues, I may have 3 extra.  I plan to sell them at the game.  PM me if interested....

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's better than Christmas

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I hate to say I told you so, but... well...  8)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,924
  • Days Won:  436

Now maybe we can delete this thread and everyone can just pretend like they were planning on going to our game all along.

No way. We need to leave this thread here so we can who the TRUE Bulls fans are and who aren't!!

::)

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

F___ the ALDS

• Content Count:  2,461

F___ the ALDS

For a second I thought that read "F___ the AIDS" and thought you were getting all Bono on us.

Now maybe we can delete this thread and everyone can just pretend like they were planning on going to our game all along.

No way. We need to leave this thread here so we can who the TRUE Bulls fans are and who aren't!!

Maybe some people with that special power can audition for a character spot on Heroes or X-Men...

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

It might be time to move it to The Trough.  It has turned into my girlfriend is hotter than your girlfriend...

• Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

corvailles was packed last thursday

• Content Count:  4,016

I am a Bulls season ticket holder and have missed very few games since day 1 and I consider them to be my most favorite team. I am also a Rays fan and have been since day 1 too. As much as I am hoping for a Rays day game Thursday I will be at the Trop either way. Their first playoff game in history following a magical season trumps a regular season Bulls game which I can DVR and watch later.

I completely agree.  This doesn't make anyone less of a Bulls fan.

Huh, yeah it does...it is definitely a moot point now, but for argument sake that pathetic admittance by fhemmer is telling.  He said he'd rather go to the big 'novelty badwagon event'- the Ray's first ALDS, versus a critical Conference game, against a top conference foe.  It's cool, he's allowed to make his own decisions and do that but you've got to admit what you are for some to make sense of it.  To me he's a casual Bulls fan.  That's fine, just come out and admit it by saying I am a casual bulls fan and it all makes sense.  There are many people I know that are diehards who wouldn't think of missing a Bulls game, particularly one like this, for even the Rays first ALDS game, and we're also big Rays fans.

If I told someone I was going to another sporting event, over a Bulls game, and rationalized it that I would DVR and watch it later....they'd probably need to check my forehead for a fever because they'd think I was delirious.  No way.  Maybe Game 7 of the WS for the Rays, that aside there is always another game in these 7 game series.  I am a big boy and know what I like and prioritize accordingly.

Thankfully for these two sided bandwagoners the scheduling is permitting for duel attendance.  Now another test, who goes to both!

Archived