Pitt game may be empty...

ZeroBullChip

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,368
  • Days Won:  2

I'll be at the bulls game, hopefully they can show the score at the bulls game if the scoreboard guy

isn't hitting the bong to hard.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

How can you keep making the arguement that if you freely chose one thing over another that does not mean that you prefer the one thing over the other?  ??? If you chose the Rays over the Bulls I think that would make you by definition less of a fan of the Bulls than someone in the same situation that chose the Bulls over the Rays. Please explain to me what I am missing ???

college football:  every game is a playoff game

QFT.... Also, to use the logic of some Rays fans on here, there shouldn't be any future issues... after all the statement was made that they were picking the Rays game due to it being the first ever playoff game... won't be the case so there shouldn't be any issues. Honestly I think the Rays pull from an older fan base than the Bulls and we probably are only talking about a few hundred or so fans that are faced with making the decision.

• Content Count:  19,583
  • Days Won:  255

Here is the arguement as I hear it " I realy like girls and have always been with them but this is my first chance to be with a realy successful guy (and I can always just go back to girls next week) so I think I am going to do that instead but I do not think it makes me any less straight than the guy who desided to keep being with girls." :throwup2

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

You owe me a keyboard... priceless...

• Content Count:  75,909
  • Days Won:  436

Here is the arguement as I hear it " I realy like girls and have always been with them but this is my first chance to be with a realy successful guy (and I can always just go back to girls next week) so I think I am going to do that instead but I do not think it makes me any less straight than the guy who desided to keep being with girls." :throwup2

Interesting .... Do you always "hear" things in terms revolving around homosexuality? .... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

Well. I will be at the Bulls game.  I put my tickets on Stub Hub for the Rays game this evening for 4x what I paid for them just as a shot in the dark......and they sold in less than 2 hours.  :o

So I will be at the Bulls game monitoring the Rays game closely on my phone with a huge wad of cash in my pocket.  ;D

Go Rays and Go Bulls!!!

• Content Count:  19,583
  • Days Won:  255

Most of the time but I do not see why that would make me any less straight than those that do not ;D I just find that people always want to pretend that all of their decisions are made in a pretty shade of grey but when you change the words in the same arguement to something involving sexuality they tend to see just how black and white the world actually can be.

Interesting .... Do you always "hear" things in terms revolving around homosexuality? .... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Well. I will be at the Bulls game.  I put my tickets on Stub Hub for the Rays game this evening for 4x what I paid for them just as a shot in the dark......and they sold in less than 2 hours.   :o

So I will be at the Bulls game monitoring the Rays game closely on my phone with a huge wad of cash in my pocket.  ;D

Go Rays and Go Bulls!!!

Really, I'm having a hard time selling mine, and mine seem to be the cheapest in the lower deck baseline...

• Content Count:  574

Well. I will be at the Bulls game.  I put my tickets on Stub Hub for the Rays game this evening for 4x what I paid for them just as a shot in the dark......and they sold in less than 2 hours.   :o

Go Rays and Go Bulls!!!

Really, I'm having a hard time selling mine, and mine seem to be the cheapest in the lower deck baseline...

My seats are club seats right between home plate and 1B.  Most people who were trying to sell club seats had just ridiculous prices listed.  So I just underpriced everyone in the club section and I had the best location available. 

• Content Count:  2,307

Well. I will be at the Bulls game.  I put my tickets on Stub Hub for the Rays game this evening for 4x what I paid for them just as a shot in the dark......and they sold in less than 2 hours.   :o

Go Rays and Go Bulls!!!

Why didn't you buy tickets to game 2?  That way you could have made both USF and a playoff game....and a wad of money.

Archived