Wolfpack Fan Here

WolfpackFan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks for the welcome.  Just curious on how many USF fans y'all are predicting to make the trip.  Carter-Finley seats less than 60,000 and is not a new stadium, but there have been millions spent on renovations since the Chuck Amato era.  It's not up there with the noise you'll see at Clemson, Virginia Tech or FSU, but would probably rank 4th or 5th in loudness in the ACC.

And I would bet my car that you guys don't repeat the goose egg we saw at the Car Care Bowl back in '05.  On the other hand, I'm not sure NCSU can score 13 points again.  :-\

I think that is a pretty safe bet!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

And I would bet my car that you guys don't repeat the goose egg we saw at the Car Care Bowl back in '05.  On the other hand, I'm not sure NCSU can score 13 points again.  :-\

FYI, that is our only goose egg in 11+ seasons of football.

Guest nybullsfan

FYI, that is our only goose egg in 11+ seasons of football.

With any luck, we'll return the favor!

• Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

just win jim!

• Content Count:  6,575
  • Days Won:  2

The only shutout in Bulls history and I remember it like it was yesterday.

We will be there to see our Bulls get revenge and bring home a win.  We will be loud and proud in section 17 row AA.

• Content Count:  1,400

I was at that Muffler Bowl game as well.  It was a great trip except for the fact that our offense didn't show up for the game.  Unfortunately, I suspect we ended up  loser that day than we will be next week.   You say you haven't progressed but I think we may be in reverse.    I've been impressed with your defense, particularly Irving (although I saw he got a little dinged today).  Also, your QB Wilson and running game also both appeared to make strides since the start of the year.  I might expect next week's game to be a bit ugly, as your team is coming off an extremely emotional win and we appear physically beat up and generally lacking focus on offense and defense.   I think a hard fall is coming soon and next week may be the start.  Hope I am wrong but, hey, that's why they play the games.

thats a funny line our offense that year was hand the ball of to hall right, hand the ball of to hall left run the qb draw up the middle ou let pat trow an incompletion (hopefully not an intersecption)

Im glad Mario Williams is with the Texans now...

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I enjoyed the Mieneke Car Car bowl.  I had a great time there, took the entire family. 

I found NCS Wolfpack fans to be nice and cordial.  They were a classy fan base.  We got heckled a little, but not too much.  For the most part, they were great.

I know we lost, but I didn't think we would win.  Our offense was weak, but our D was good even back then.  It was a battle for both teams, but we couldn't move the ball downfield..

It still was a fun, fun weekend for me and my family....

• Content Count:  760

I'll be there (plus 3). I'm excited to see Carter-Finley and your gameday atmosphere.

Hopefully we will pull another "South Florida Flip" and return the shut out.

• Content Count:  1,985

Wolfpack Fan, welcome.  It will be fun kicking the living **** out of you guys.  After all, we owe you guys a beat down from the Car Care Bowl.  So, have fun on the board.  Between the lines you guys won't be able to hide.............   

Yeah, there is the lovely USF fan coming out.  And we wonder why there are so many problems around RJS?  Geesh, the guy comes over, says good luck, and this is what he gets in return.  I am from Philly originally, and know what die hard, jerk fans are like.  Hell, we beat Santa down with snowballs one year.  I am not proud of that, and I just feel like so much of our fanbase is getting the same way.  We need to learn to be college football fans.  There is a way to support your team without being an A$$ to the opposing fans.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  5

I don't see anything wrong with what he typed..

Archived