How truly good is KU this year?

mw98gt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

Here's to you losing and then going on to win your remaining games.

We need to get our SOS up.

:)

hahaha.  We said that alot last year.  The only thing irritating from last year is that no other BCS team except KU won every "easy" game they had.  We heard all year from Colorado, KSU, Neb, aTm, Baylor, and VT how KU hadn't played anyone and we had the easiest schedule in all of football.  We shut them all up.  And I believe we finished with a SOS of 72???  That leaves 40+ other teams with easier schedules.  

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

KU will destroy us...

• Content Count:  637

I believe we finished with a SOS of 72???  That leaves 40+ other teams with easier schedules.  

Is that supposed to be good that you were in the lower half? LOL

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

KU will destroy us...

:o BLASPHEMY!

• Content Count:  63

I wouldn't count out our running attack just yet. Our players (especially Reesing) have talked about how their opponents, while not strong, have been blitzing at least one player on each down. This is precisely why Reesing has been carving up defenses, yet we can't get any production from the run. Yes, our line has looked a little shaky, but the first game we didn't have our starting RT (and his replacement was god awful), and one of our senior guards left the game early with a minor injury. I would expect our line to perform much better than they did in the first two games. It's probably not a very good thing, but I think your defensive strategy coming into the game will dictate what you will see from our offense...i know that's not what you want to do, but whatever.

Oh and another note on our rushing attack. We return a junior who ran for over 800 yards last season, the #1 JUCO running back who has been getting nothing but praise from the coaches and team, and Angus Quigley who has a chip on his shoulder and has performed very well towards the end of the first two games.

Archived