KU Fan Appreciation Thread

Bull Dozer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

let's all hope for a good, injury-free game!  KU better win the Big 12 after Friday, too!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

We did play one of your other conference teams, Oklahoma, and their fans were great. I'm not sure what your relationship is with them.

OU must have won, because otherwise you'd have a different opinion of their fans.  ;)

Yep, they did win 31-14 back in 2002 when we were just starting out. At that game, they honored their former hall of fame player and our then current AD Lee Roy Selmon.

Like your coach, their coach said we had the best D they had faced all that year, but it still wasn't enough to win.  :-\

Our MLB Kawika Mitchell was a one man wrecking crew @OU. It was that game which really got him noticed by the national media and resulted in him being selected high in the NFL draft. So, at least something good came out of playing them.

• Content Count:  12,627
  • Days Won:  25

I hope you guys have a great time down here.

Hope no one gets hurt in transit or the game.

Hope you guys all get drunk and wake up Saturday morning without a hangover so you can enjoy the weekend.

For those that go to the beach - YOU WILL GET A SUNBURN! Use sun screen. A lot.

I'm an old fart, so someone else will have to tell you about the nightlife.

Good Luck

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Well after meeting the Vice Chancellor's son who is a transplant & KU graduate I can honestly say it reminds me of Auburn.  He will be supporting his team as he should but will also support the Bulls since Tampa is now his home!! Nice to talk to some class!!

Archived