USF Makes More Tickets Available for South Florida - Kansas Game

RagingBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I think Ike had an effect on ticket sales up to this point as well. Remember, as late as a week ago, we were all unsure of whether or not this game would even be played Friday night, so that probably hurt sales. I would expect more tickets to go this week since it looks like Ike isn't going to have an effect on the game.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

So as of this post of the 65,857 seats available, we have distributed 50,857.  That's pretty good is you ask me and it's only Tuesday.  I don't think we'll sell out, but it will be close.

Should be close.  The past couple two years they've been getting real robust walk-up and late ticket sales.  I am betting 60k, and if we get 60k for 13th ranked KU that's a great sign for the program.

• Content Count:  2

There are still student tickets available but hopefully they will all be gone after they are offered as companion tickets on Wednesday.  As for the KU crowd, my parents are actually KU alum and I know there is a big group of Kansas people traveling down for the game from Jacksonville.  Surprisingly, KU fans travel very well  despite the distance.  Last year I went to a KU basketball game at Georgia Tech and the place was filled with at least 50% Jayhawks.  I know that they are traditionally a basketball school but I expect them to travel well to this game because it is such a huge game for both teams.  

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  40

If Kansas brings a couple of thousand, I'll be surprised.

Prepare to be surprised. We won't have 10K, but that's rare outside of conference games.

Most I know bought outside of KU because of the terrible seating for visitors.

• Content Count:  2,577
  • Days Won:  1

Prepare to be surprised. We won't have 10K, but that's rare outside of conference games.

Terrible seating?  I think our visitor's section is pretty standard for college games, if not better than most.

• Content Count:  99

Looks like this new student ticket policy was a big waste of time. Great, now we can sell out a volleyball game but not enough to sell out the student tickets at a football game. Do u really think fans are gonna show up to those olympic events if they dont have to.  I think the whole process has made students think its a more of a hassle. I know the circumstances of the game are a little different this year, but it is a ranked opponent, it is primetime, but the casual fan isnt as interested if they have to go thru a whole process. Hopefully we sell out the student section, because if we don't, thats embarrasing.

• Content Count:  40

Terrible seating?  I think our visitor's section is pretty standard for college games, if not better than most.

Many places offer better seats than upper deck corners for visitors. At least in my experience.

• Content Count:  2,277

Many places offer better seats than upper deck corners for visitors. At least in my experience.

Section 132 is by far better than upper deck corners!!

DOZEIDHXYDRVSEU.20080111193054.jpg

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

There is an entire section in the lower bowl for KU fans just like there is for all visiting teams. 

• Content Count:  936

What's ticket count at??

Archived