Caption this picture

Stier

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

mangino.jpg

"So if the Kansas thing doesn't work out, we could sure use you in upstate New York! No? You sure? Okay, do you have any assistants? Do any of them like rebuilding jobs and three feet of snow?"

Best one thus far

my favorite too

You know, we get it that people like to make fun of overweight people but this crap is out of hand. I would not want Coach Leavitt to see our fans doing this to someone who I imagine was a friend of his on Bill Snyder's staff. In a way-- I see schools like Oklahoma, KSU, KU, and others that have Snyder's influence on them as part of a unique group of teams that play by the rules and paly hardnosed football.

Dont be so sensitive.  UCF has had their "Beaker" from the muppets post and I think it is hilarious.  I'd like to see a shirt about it.  They already have teh CJL wild hair shirts.  What is the difference..  He does look a little like beaker when he is emotional on the sideline.  I think they have it on the first page of ucf.rivals.com at the current time in one of the threads...

This picture is funny, and worthy of a humorous caption.

the difference is between it coming from some ******* neighbor of yours or coming from your own family

They are family every week except this week!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  138
  • Days Won:  0

mangino.jpg

"See honey, this is what I would look like if I didn't use spray tan"

Archived