Its not a myth, I was the one tackled in Memorial Mall

pnizzle20

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,254
  • Days Won:  2

^^^well your never going to see the video , becuase I think the dumbest thing i could do is make that video avaialbe on the internet , deff dont UCF fans getting their hands on it. They would prob use at their home games prior to the team taking the field on the jumbo screan. Me and my close friends know what I was doing and yes I had a flag and yes it was waving proudly 8 feet in the air, but thats it. I was not running around dancing, screaming or chanting.

LOL .... after what we know about UCF fans, walking through a drunken mob of them, waving a USF flag 8 ft in the air, you actually thought you'd just be in for some friendly verbal abuse?? While not condoning at all what the chicken**** UCFer did, to act like it wasn't provoked and you're stunned that it happened is freaking hilarious .... and I still don't get the problem with posting the video.

rednecks are cavemen too.  does that mean a Black man shouldn't walk down the street in Brooksville because it would be a "dumb move" and he might provoke some klansmen to lynch him?

give me a break.

YES, we all know UCFucktards are complete morons.  the most obscene and vulgar of verbal abuse is expected.  hell, throwing beer cans and spilling beer and flapping UCiF flags in our fans' faces just gets shrugged off as "tards being tards."

but the fact that there is anyone in this thread acting like this poor guy was "dumb" or should have expected something THAT extreme is just beyond me.  there is no excuse and no justification.

at the VERY LEAST the guy should press charges.  and if he feels even the slightest twinge of pain in his body, he should definetely look into suing.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

rednecks are cavemen too.  does that mean a Black man shouldn't walk down the street in Brooksville because it would be a "dumb move" and he might provoke some klansmen to lynch him?

Not to get off topic but there are more klansmen in Brooklyn, NY then in Brooksville, FL - the SCV ran almost all of them out years ago - bad comparison. A better one would had been a black guy walking around in Indiana or Ohio... had to do research for a racial ethics class on this, and am from Brooksville thus the reason for my need to refute.

Back on topic.

YES, we all know UCFucktards are complete morons.  the most obscene and vulgar of verbal abuse is expected.  hell, throwing beer cans and spilling beer and flapping UCiF flags in our fans' faces just gets shrugged off as "tards being tards."

but the fact that there is anyone in this thread acting like this poor guy was "dumb" or should have expected something THAT extreme is just beyond me.  there is no excuse and no justification.

at the VERY LEAST the guy should press charges.  and if he feels even the slightest twinge of pain in his body, he should definetely look into suing.

I agree that he should sue - this UCFtard needs to get taught a lesson - but he the Bulls fan should of brought some backup before waltzing around in a UCF area full of drunk and rowdy UCF fans looking to dish out some revenge for what would soon be their epic 4th in a row a-whooping.

I did not say he had it coming, I just said he needs to use his head.

• Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

Okay let me understand this...

a game against a team whose fan base hates us

a 7pm kickoff with sufficient time for everyone to get totally trashed

a mall area which was packed with students standing shoulder to shoulder

and

a guy from the visiting school is "proudly" waiving our flag 8 feet in the air.

62423623-stupid.jpg

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Okay let me understand this...

a game against a team whose fan base hates us

a 7pm kickoff with sufficient time for everyone to get totally trashed

a mall area which was packed with students standing shoulder to shoulder

and

a guy from the visiting school is "proudly" waiving our flag 8 feet in the air.

62423623-stupid.jpg

Was his diecision smart? prolly not, but at the same time no one should EVER be attacked for nothing more than showing their school spirit.  Both parties involved lacked foresight but only one assaulted someone unprovoked.   

• Content Count:  56

Well regardless of what everyone thinks it was wrong for me to get hit like that and it was wrong for me walk through that area with my flag, now lets get this thread locked and deleted and just looked forward to Fridays game! A game that really matters, because I am pumped!

• Content Count:  53

Anyone USF fan who doees not support Pnizzle should re-evaluate the situation. CFB is suppose to be a fun experince not a low-class battle of drunk fans who just go to the game to get drunk and nothing more. The kid who tackled him was not a student, but a drunk mess who thought he would look cool in front of his friends. I am from NY and a big Yankee fan I have been to multiple Yankee Red Sox games in the Bronx and yes fights happen, but you see fans with Yankees shirts and RedSox shirts sitting right next to eachother enjoying the game. Never compare the USF vs UCF match-up to the Yankees and RedSox! We don't mind the booing, heckling, or ocassional throwing of objects at us but what this kid did is down right dirty! We had fans yelling right in our faces and all we did was smile, if I can go to Rutgers and walk through their whole tailgating section with just one other person wearing USF gear and only get booed and the chant of "overrated" then why cant UCF act the same way? At Rutgers we had nothing thrown at us and no one tackled me from behind. Same with every other away game we have been to.

Every USF fan should be showing support, It could of happened to anyone and sounds like almost everyone experinced some type of classless behavior in Orlando. There should not be consequences for being a visiting fan and showing your school spirit.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Anyone USF fan who doees not support Pnizzle should re-evaluate the situation. CFB is suppose to be a fun experince not a low-class battle of drunk fans who just go to the game to get drunk and nothing more. The kid who tackled him was not a student, but a drunk mess who thought he would look cool in front of his friends. I am from NY and a big Yankee fan I have been to multiple Yankee Red Sox games in the Bronx and yes fights happen, but you see fans with Yankees shirts and RedSox shirts sitting right next to eachother enjoying the game. Never compare the USF vs UCF match-up to the Yankees and RedSox! We don't mind the booing, heckling, or ocassional throwing of objects at us but what this kid did is down right dirty! We had fans yelling right in our faces and all we did was smile, if I can go to Rutgers and walk through their whole tailgating section with just one other person wearing USF gear and only get booed and the chant of "overrated" then why cant UCF act the same way? At Rutgers we had nothing thrown at us and no one tackled me from behind. Same with every other away game we have been to.

Every USF fan should be showing support, It could of happened to anyone and sounds like almost everyone experinced some type of classless behavior in Orlando. There should not be consequences for being a visiting fan and showing your school spirit.

Exactly why he should press charges.

What if it was someone else and they merely had a USF hat and shirt on.  And some idiot tackled them.  Could break a bone (collarbones break easily with an unexpected impact) for example.  Or worse. 

I know if someone was walking across our camps to the Sun Dome, it is quite possible they would not know one building from another, or that they shouldn't walk through the "memory mall" whatever the f*** that is.  You should assume a relative level of security on a college campus, and the fact that didn't occur in this case is rediculous.  I'd have been so pissed that someone would have had to leave in cuffs, permanently...

Press charges and set an example for UCF fans that this won't be tolerated. 

• Content Count:  1,911

CFB is suppose to be a fun experince not a low-class battle of drunk fans who just go to the game to get drunk and nothing more.

We don't mind the booing, heckling, or ocassional throwing of objects at us but what this kid did is down right dirty!

Yeah well, as a USF Student and Fan I think what your friend did qualifies as low class.

Second, if you think it's okay to get objects thrown at you but it's not okay to get tackled you're operating under a double standard.

• Content Count:  1,911

What if it was someone else and they merely had a USF hat and shirt on.  And some idiot tackled them.  Could break a bone (collarbones break easily with an unexpected impact) for example.  Or worse. 

It wasnt.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,861
  • Days Won:  436

^^^well your never going to see the video , becuase I think the dumbest thing i could do is make that video avaialbe on the internet , deff dont UCF fans getting their hands on it. They would prob use at their home games prior to the team taking the field on the jumbo screan. Me and my close friends know what I was doing and yes I had a flag and yes it was waving proudly 8 feet in the air, but thats it. I was not running around dancing, screaming or chanting.

LOL .... after what we know about UCF fans, walking through a drunken mob of them, waving a USF flag 8 ft in the air, you actually thought you'd just be in for some friendly verbal abuse?? While not condoning at all what the chicken**** UCFer did, to act like it wasn't provoked and you're stunned that it happened is freaking hilarious .... and I still don't get the problem with posting the video.

give me a break.

I think "naive" is a better description than "dumb" and the fact that you or anyone thinks something would have been beneath Kanigit fan in a situation like that is beyond me ..... I would have set the bar at murder ... barely....

And nowhere did I excuse or justify the UCFers actions, I'm not sure anyone has, we're just amazed that anyone would think that ANYTHING was beneath a "UCFucktard moron". I guess you were shocked and appalled that someone made death threats to Matt Sr, too...

**** straight he should press charges .... and sue only if he has actual physical ramifications from the incident.

Archived