Its not a myth, I was the one tackled in Memorial Mall

pnizzle20

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Call a lawyer tomorrow and sue his a$$.

Tell the lawyer you are going to call the police and tell them you'd like to press charges.

The lawyer will give you advice on how to continue.

Personally, I would pursue it.

yup.

u never know when u might develop back problems down the line because some fat UCFucktard tackled u from behind [a talent he probably learned in the penitentiary showers].

u have video, u have a willingly helpful cop... talk to a lawyer [1st consultations are usually free] and get his ass!

You could also claim mental anguish

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I'd press charges.  For no other reason than for this idiot to get a record.  If he would do this over a simple football game, imagine what else he is capable of. 

The guy needs to be charged, convicted, and you should sue for your legal fees. 

It will prohibit this guy from doing it again, and send out a message to UCF fans about what going over the line is.

Friendly ribbing of other teams (non profanity laced) is okay.  Physical assault and battery is not.  Throwing drinks on people is not. 

If this were a USF fan doing this to an opposing fan, I'd want that fan to pursue it as well.  This should NEVER occur over a football game. 

UCF should investigate as well.  IF he is a student, he should be kicked out of UCF and sent back to JUCO....

• Content Count:  56
  • Days Won:  0

To everyone that is backing me I appreciate the support, my main goal in posting this story was to show everyone how we need to try not to act, it was a disgusting display of sportmsanship. Going back and forth verbally is all good and is just part of the fun, heck we have all done it . But being hit from behind by what felt like an elephant is crossing the line just a lil bit. Yea i was in 'their " territory  but me walking through there was just intended to be fun not to start a riot or to get hit. I guess i am naieve, but again it was all in good spirits. You should be able to go to any game and proudly display your school. Isn't that point of going? Anyways thanks again , and lets show the Kansas folk that there are some Florida schools with class.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

This would never happen to me because I would never carry a flag of the opposing "rival" team in their territory.  Use your brain.  

Its like a Red Sox fan waving a red sox flag in Yankee stadium, youre gonna get knocked the F out, and vice versa.  '

freedom of speech means nothing in the streets boys and girls

• Content Count:  56

on a side note, I dont think pressing charges is going to give me the satisfaction I want. I kind of just wanna move on and forget about the situation. I feel like pressing charges would just pro long my anger.

• Content Count:  19,515
  • Days Won:  255

I do not think pressing charges would be a bad idea, although I have always dropped them as well as I felt it would be more of a punishment to me to have to deal with. Just please do not sue, as the only people that have any chance of getting anything out of the case would be the lawyers and they already have plenty of other people that have called "1-800-"ax"-gary" that they can use to clog up the courts with senseless lawsuits.

• Content Count:  416

on a side note, I dont think pressing charges is going to give me the satisfaction I want. I kind of just wanna move on and forget about the situation. I feel like pressing charges would just pro long my anger.

For you personally it may be the best but for society as a whole pressing charges would be better. The guy's not going to prison he'll get community service and his friends will talk about it every saturday about where Noneck McAngersteam is. Otherwise they'll be telling stories of what a "fan" McAngersteam is to all the other idiots.

I'm not big on vindictive punishment or the satisfaction of revenge but remaining silent on things doesn't help anyone.

With that being said no guilt on just putting it behind you, it's just a drunk football fan not like you're letting a killer go free.

• Content Count:  622

For you personally it may be the best but for society as a whole pressing charges would be better. The guy's not going to prison he'll get community service and his friends will talk about it every saturday about where Noneck McAngersteam is. Otherwise they'll be telling stories of what a "fan" McAngersteam is to all the other idiots.

I'm not big on vindictive punishment or the satisfaction of revenge but remaining silent on things doesn't help anyone.

With that being said no guilt on just putting it behind you, it's just a drunk football fan not like you're letting a killer go free.

excatly....sometimes its just better to move on. If you're fine, then maybe its best that you do not pursue this as it will only get prolonged and you will be involved in something you really dont want to be

• Content Count:  4,016

This would never happen to me because I would never carry a flag of the opposing "rival" team in their territory.  Use your brain.  

Its like a Red Sox fan waving a red sox flag in Yankee stadium, youre gonna get knocked the F out, and vice versa.  '

freedom of speech means nothing in the streets boys and girls

While no one deserves to get physically assaulted, let alone blind-sided.  There are moments when the shock of it should be lessened.  Carrying a flag through a rival teams territory.  You shouldn't be hit, even a red sox fan by a yankee fan, but given the idiotic nature of their fans it also should not have been totally unexpected.

• Content Count:  1,911

Let me clarify that I don’t think anyone should be physically assaulted, esp. over a football game...but if you walk into a swarm of bees, you shouldn’t be so surprised to get stung.

I still want to see the video because I still think it's really hard to believe that you felt it necessary to video tape an innocent walk through the heart of the drunken UCF student tailgate. I was at the mall wearing USF stuff and sure I got booed but in general the UCF fans weren't threatening at all.

Archived