Its not a myth, I was the one tackled in Memorial Mall

pnizzle20

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

Guys, where's the video direct proof?  Every place has bad fans, I didn't see any hostility all day.  Just good old fashioned ribbing before and after the game. 

You guys can never find fault with anything your fans do. Someone was mentioning on another board how pathetic was for your fans to leave early, and right away the UCiF spin machine said that their own fans left early to avoid confrontation with our fans.

University of Pleasantville.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  14,480
  • Days Won:  13

Criminal charges, hell yeah. I am in the medical field, not an MD, but I tell you some injuries aren't immediately evident, but just make sure you are looking out for any new aches and pains for a couple of days. But regardless, I say give that dude a life lesson, he could have hurt you and might hurt someone in the future because nothing happened this time to make a lasting impression. Aholes like that need some time behind bars, its infuriating. But don't stoop to his level and do anything if you run into him again, the cops and legal system can do much to make life unpleasant for this guy and you won't get in trouble.

• Content Count:  1,911

You provoked them. It's your own fault.

• Content Count:  1,066

The police officer gave me all his information and the case # he said I can change my mind at any time about pressing charges. I really do not know alot about the legal system so I was not sure what I could have done at that time. I just knew at the time I wanted it to be over so I could enjoy the rest of my day.

If anyone has any info I am willing to listen.

His choice to assult you....He should pay the consequences of his actions....If you do not follow through with pressing charges, you're just teaching him it is OK to keep doing that behaviour.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

unless you know something that's being left out in this thread I don't see how carrying your team's flag provokes another person to physically attack you and tackle you from behind - just my opinion

does it garner unneccessary attention, yes; but there's no excuse for physically attacking another person unless it's self defense. If you choose to assault someone, you should have to face the consequences.

• Content Count:  14,480
  • Days Won:  13

Its called Freedom of Speech and the last time I checked it was still protected. However, there might be a loophole in the Patriot Act that totally revokes it. But anyway, I guess you don't know much about history. But there actually have been NAZIs and KKKers carrying flags through towns during organized demonstrations and the police protect them. Just because you don't agree, you don't attack.

• Content Count:  7,382
  • Days Won:  3

Its called Freedom of Speech and the last time I checked it was still protected. However, there might be a loophole in the Patriot Act that totally revokes it. But anyway, I guess you don't know much about history. But there actually have been NAZIs and KKKers carrying flags through towns during organized demonstrations and the police protect them. Just because you don't agree, you don't attack.

Obviously you dont understand the concept of freedom of speech. The first amendment protects citizens from the government, not from each other. Assualt and battery laws protect us from each othter. But then again someone who brings up the Patriot Act so sarcastically doesnt really understand the government or the rights and protections of the constitution.

• Content Count:  3,403

Obviously you dont understand the concept of freedom of speech. The first amendment protects citizens from the government, not from each other. Assualt and battery laws protect us from each othter. But then again someone who brings up the Patriot Act so sarcastically doesnt really understand the government or the rights and protections of the constitution.

The point is that we have the freedom to assemble and show flags, whatever they mean.  Let's not have an argument about the Patriot Act, though...don't want to get anyone accused of being a terrorist for not believing in it.

• Content Count:  7,382
  • Days Won:  3

The point is that we have the freedom to assemble and show flags, whatever they mean.  Let's not have an argument about the Patriot Act, though...don't want to get anyone accused of being a terrorist for not believing in it.

Once again, the first amendement doesnt protect you from other citizens. Perhaps you should re-read the first amendement and think about how it applies to a Bulls fan showing a flag and a UCF fan tackling them, I'll give you a hint, IT DOES NOT APPLY.

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

You just provoked me.

Archived