Good luck from Lawrence...

seanr9ne

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

And your bragging about your #1 D after playing Tenn-martin and UCF.  What division are they in again?

FCS and FBS, respectively... Though I admit, the stats are nothing to be extremely proud of coming against those teams.

Give the guys a break, their blood is cooling from the UCF matchup.

I'd be a little ***** too after watching my D give up those late scores to UCF

Dude you both are comming to another teams board, whether you like it or not there is going to be smack talk, and you are going to be outnumbered. Good luck Friday night. Should be a great matcup between two teams ranked in the top 20.

I like "smack talk".  Wouldn't come to another teams board if i didn't.  I won't get personal but i may say something dumb, can't help myself sometimes.

you sound like a *****

i am

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  574

Well this thread started off nice and really took a turn for the worst quickly.  I can't wait for Friday night.  ;D

• Content Count:  33

The single biggest key for USF on Friday is to get a pass rush.  If that doesn't happen the chances of you winning the game are not good.  Luckily for you guys KU is still breaking in some new Freshmen tackles and you happen to have an AA defensive end.  If he is controlled mostly then Reesing will pick your secondary apart.  KU's run game will get better because there's really no way it can get worse IMO. 

For USF's O Grothe will have to be as accurate as he's ever been because this D will cause him to make mistakes and KU will take advantage of those by putting points on the board.  KU's strength on D is their linebackers so running the ball has been difficult for any team the last few years.  Grothe is a very good runner but will make a mistake if he is forced to make a play so we will see if KU is able to do that. 

I think it will be a great game that goes down to the wire.  It should be good pub for both programs with the whole nation watching and this honestly might be one of the longest weeks all year even though the game is a day earlier.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Driving back from the UCF game last night, I was listening to some of the post game comments made by Nick Quartaro former KU offensive coordinator, quarterbacks coach and Associate Head Coach, and he thought that USF and KU were pretty equal, but that USF will have a BIG advantage playing at Raymond James Stadium. He thought that KU does not appreciate how really tough it will be for them to play there. I happen to agree with him.  ;D

• Content Count:  19,532
  • Days Won:  24

And your bragging about your #1 D after playing Tenn-martin and UCF.  What division are they in again?

FCS and FBS, respectively... Though I admit, the stats are nothing to be extremely proud of coming against those teams.

Dude you both are comming to another teams board, whether you like it or not there is going to be smack talk, and you are going to be outnumbered. Good luck Friday night. Should be a great matcup between two teams ranked in the top 20.

I like "smack talk".  Wouldn't come to another teams board if i didn't.  I won't get personal but i may say something dumb, can't help myself sometimes.

you sound like a *****

Can you please stop acting like a UCF fan? 

Jayhawk fans, feel free to use the Ignore button on a couple of our guys.  It'll make the message board experience much more entertaining.

you sound like a *****

Can you please stop acting like a UCF fan? 

Jayhawk fans, feel free to use the Ignore button on a couple of our guys.  It'll make the message board experience much more entertaining.

eh, we deal with kansas state and mizzou fans every day.

• Content Count:  3,827

Are any of your cheerleaders fat? Cause if they are, they dont want none of section 125!!! I'm bringin the ruckus!

AND WHAT.

Driving back from the UCF game last night, I was listening to some of the post game comments made by Nick Quartaro former KU offensive coordinator, quarterbacks coach and Associate Head Coach, and he thought that USF and KU were pretty equal, but that USF will have a BIG advantage playing at Raymond James Stadium. He thought that KU does not appreciate how really tough it will be for them to play there. I happen to agree with him.  ;D

The kids handled aTm last year and OSU, both very, very loud stadiums. They also play in Lincoln this year which is 81000 - 83000.  I think Mangino will have them ready. 

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The kids handled aTm last year and OSU, both very, very loud stadiums. They also play in Lincoln this year which is 81000 - 83000.  I think Mangino will have them ready. 

OK. Just don't say afterwards that you weren't warned.  :D

• Content Count:  4,738

Can we get the "Girls of Kansas" thread started up in the trough.

Jayhawk fans

Show your pride

post hotties from school in the Trough

Archived