Lows & highs of Da Bulls: We've seen this year's low

Guest BasketBull.

Guest BasketBull.

Every season, the guys dip mighty low to play very poorly. But then they rise up to play much, much better in other games.

Okay, if going into overtime with the Gnats is this year's low, I'll take it. It's the perfect setup for playing Kansas.

It would have been worse blowing out the tin men 50-0 and then laying an egg on national TV to Kansas.

Our coaches and players just got their wake-up call. I fully expect a very focused performance against Kansas. You don't have to Bullieve me, just look at the past seasons.

But it's not just USF. Look at what happened to Ohio State and Ohio.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  0

Remember this?

Sat, Oct 06  Florida Atlantic  35 - 23 (W)  (a late touchdown by Ben Williams made the score look a little better)

What happened the next week, at home?

Sat, Oct 13  UCF  64- 12 (W)

We definitely are a different team at home and can rise to the occasion. I look for a tough game this week against Kansas and I'm sure we'll pull out a victory with help from the 12th man and a more focused team/coaching staff.

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

I was thinking the same thing DC...

We will rock this Friday.

• Content Count:  5,901
  • Days Won:  5

Remember this?

Sat, Oct 06  Florida Atlantic  35 - 23 (W)  (a late touchdown by Ben Williams made the score look a little better)

...common theme?...no Mike Ford. He is way more valuable than people like to give him credit for.

Archived