My DVR cut out in the 4th qrtr with 9 mins left

beastiebull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Another great game by our future Back Up QB.

Wonder how the VDR worked this game ?

;D

Ha I was at the game my friend.  Guess you missed it when he overthrw a wide open Cedric Hill, Undethrew a wide open AJ love and threw way wide outside on a wide open Bogan.  THose were all I can remember off the top of my head.  We should have won this game by more than 2 tds if he would have picked up those crucial (and easy) first downs.  Would have kept Kansas' offense off the field and put up points for us. 

Yes, how dare he only complete 71% of his passes for ~350 yds, zeron INTS, 2 TDs thru the air and another on the ground, and a 148.87 QB rating against the #13 team in the nation.  Anything less than a 100% completion percentage is unacceptable.  Bench him and bring in the freshman with 4 career attempts right now.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,037
  • Days Won:  29

...  Guess you missed it when he overthrw a wide open Cedric Hill, Undethrew a wide open AJ love and threw way wide outside on a wide open Bogan.  THose were all I can remember off the top of my head. 

:ROFLMAO

Wow ... you remembered 3 passes that nearly ruined the game  ???

Those other 10 misses out of the 45 must have been so bad you erased them from your memory.  ;D

It's gonna be a struggle for you this season watching ALL my heros. Remember, Selvie is my favorite. I'm also very excited about his season too.

It's gotta burn you to see Grothe with 7 TD's and only 2 INT's and over 260 yards passing Avg(good thing he didn't play 2nd half of Game 1) ... but those 30 something % of misses help you through it.

But the Bulls win on the strength of Taylor's running and Bonani's clutch kick aND ALL YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IS YOUR HERO.

You better read more posts on this board from me  :-*

You really think Grothe was detrimental to our WIN ?

It is quite obvious you don't hate the young man ...  ::)

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

;D

Ha I was at the game my friend.  Guess you missed it when he overthrw a wide open Cedric Hill, Undethrew a wide open AJ love and threw way wide outside on a wide open Bogan.  THose were all I can remember off the top of my head.  We should have won this game by more than 2 tds if he would have picked up those crucial (and easy) first downs.  Would have kept Kansas' offense off the field and put up points for us. 

But the Bulls win on the strength of Taylor's running and Bonani's clutch kick aND ALL YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IS YOUR HERO.  Guess you missed it when your hero was jawing at the head coach of our team at the end of the second quarter?  Yeah quite respectful of the young man.  Guess because he can run off at the mouth towards ucf's head coach he thinks he can do so with Leavitt?  Explain that one away please....

I implore you to find me a QB in the nation that had fewer than 3 incompletions with any decent number of attempts, and yet you cite 3 as a reason for his poor play.  Eats it is right, you will only be satisfied with 100% completion percentage so just stop watching football now.  You will never be happy.

Grothe was once again the MVP of our team.  The biggest question is what meds Beastiebull is on.  I'll pray for you.

• Content Count:  99

;D

But the Bulls win on the strength of Taylor's running and Bonani's clutch kick aND ALL YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IS YOUR HERO.  Guess you missed it when your hero was jawing at the head coach of our team at the end of the second quarter?  Yeah quite respectful of the young man.  Guess because he can run off at the mouth towards ucf's head coach he thinks he can do so with Leavitt?  Explain that one away please....

Did Grothe steal your girl ???? alot of animosity

• Content Count:  3,403

Btw, 1 out of 3 passes you cite:  AJ Love ran the wrong route.

I guess those 32 completions were just luck...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,037
  • Days Won:  29

LOL ... OSMOBULL  ;D

Passing Efficiency: Grothe is Ranked 22 in the Nation

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Sounds like you got your just desserts, beastie.

I hope no one gives you a copy of the game. It would just show USF winning and it would piss you off.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Btw, 1 out of 3 passes you cite:  AJ Love ran the wrong route.

I guess those 32 completions were just luck...

Thanks Mr. Gregory.

Sounds like you got your just desserts, beastie.

I hope no one gives you a copy of the game. It would just show USF winning and it would **** you off.

Yeah I hate when USF wins.  How much money did you spend to come and see the Bulls win?  Wait you didn't come to the game?  Awww....

;D

Did Grothe steal your girl ???? alot of animosity

Yeah.  Her name was ET.  :'(

Archived