Nice "throwback" Bulls rug

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,424
  • Content Count:  98,314
  • Days Won:  490

46_1.JPG

Mat is made of 18 oz. face weight carpet tufted of high luster yarn and has been chromo-jet printed, allowing for unique, full penetration of color down the entire tuft.  

Thorough inspection ensures this mat’s superior quality, resulting in an attractive, FUN item that any fan would love to own!

Dimensions: 25"x39"

·          Officially Licensed Collegiate Product

·          Made in the USA

·          Plush surface

·          Durable Latex backing

·          Machine washable

I bid on one of these and won not too long ago. A brand new perfect article for those that have a "Bulls Room."  I really like mine...

Visit the "Bulls on eBay" page at SouthFloridaBulls.com by following the preceding link or the link in the title bar above

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

sweet!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,424
  • Content Count:  98,314
  • Days Won:  490

I agree.  I never saw this offered anywhere when we had that **** logo.  Mine will be in Bulliever's Bulls Room at the new casa in AZ - we close next Friday!!!!

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

I agree.  I never saw this offered anywhere when we had that **** logo.  Mine will be in Bulliever's Bulls Room at the new casa in AZ - we close next Friday!!!!

Congrats....you must be suffering some major withdrawal pains from not attending USF football. I would say basketball but well.....you know... ;^)

Hey Brad: do you offer or know anyone who sells toddler (3-4T) Bulls jerseys? I've seen them at the games the last two years and I can't for the life of me find them.....

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  553
  • Days Won:  0

Congrats....you must be suffering some major withdrawal pains from not attending USF football. I would say basketball but well.....you know... ;^)

Hey Brad: do you offer or know anyone who sells toddler (3-4T) Bulls jerseys? I've seen them at the games the last two years and I can't for the life of me find them.....

Cyber:

SportsFanAttic in University Mall has them, as does the sportsfanatticshop.com site.

Toddler Jerseys

I bought a jersey for my little boy.

BW