A couple of random thoughts from a Knights fan

Orlando_Man

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

But planting that shovel in our field and slapping our logo after the game cemented it for me. 

Thats great, anyone get a picture of that?

I have one. The quality is not the best...but I have it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,060
  • Days Won:  488

By the way, memory mall was a huge trash can.  Looked like a land fill.   Trash everywhere.  It's surprising that UCF kids have no respect for their campus.

Off topic, but why do we always leave the mall lot like a landfill?  If you're tailgating, bring a f-ing trashbag and tie it to your tailgate.  If you don't have a tailgate, tie it to your trunk.  If you don't have a trunk, tie it to your bicycle handles.  

If you throw garbage on the ground, you are a scumbag.

Have you ever thought of doing Public Service Announcements?  That would be great.  "Mr. Mike Talks About Trash."  You stand there ready to beat down some scrawny student litterbug.."Scumbag".  "I know what you're thinking. "Did you drop three pieces of garbage, or four?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky?....Well, do ya punk?"

• Content Count:  2,277

I am completely wiped so I'll put this in bullet form.

1.  I am glad this series is over.  I am sick of all the smack talk and disrespect from USF fans.  Yes, you have beaten us 4 straight times.  But planting that shovel in our field and slapping our logo after the game cemented it for me.  I hate you guys. 

2. There is no 2nd point really.  The majority of your fans were well behaved but I am assuming thats because they were outnumbered.  I was on Memory Mall all day and saw nothing that rose above the level of a few boos or USF sucks.  So any random stories you hear are more than likely made up.

I really hope you're just kidding!  Your fans were cheering when we had a player go down on the field!  Even worse... when he got up and started trotting off the field you started BOOOING!!!  Are you F-ing kidding me?  I don't want to hear any ******** from any UCF fans about USF's conduct.  We went out to eat after the game with a friend that goes to UCF.  I went out of the restaurant to my truck, on the way back in I had one UCF fan say "F*ck USF," 5 seconds later I had another say "cute colors" (not really sure what he's getting at there?).  I just pretended I didn't hear either of them.  It probably pisses them off more to get ignored than to get a reaction.

UCF wins the award for the worst fans in college football.

• Content Count:  4,738

By the way, memory mall was a huge trash can.  Looked like a land fill.   Trash everywhere.  It's surprising that UCF kids have no respect for their campus.

Off topic, but why do we always leave the mall lot like a landfill?  If you're tailgating, bring a f-ing trashbag and tie it to your tailgate.  If you don't have a tailgate, tie it to your trunk.  If you don't have a trunk, tie it to your bicycle handles.  

Have you ever thought of doing Public Service Announcements?  That would be great.  "Mr. Mike Talks About Trash."  You stand there ready to beat down some scrawny student litterbug.."Scumbag".  "I know what you're thinking. "Did you drop three pieces of garbage, or four?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky?....Well, do ya punk?"

I feel like I could after walking our after a game.  It is ridiculous.  We always bring a garbage bag.  If i have ever forgotten, empty cans and bottles go back into the cooler.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

UCF fans are the most classless fans I have ever met. We got beer cans thrown at us and people were running up to us getting in our face. This is such an immature fan base. But hey, when you lose 4 times to a team and never beat them, I guess thats all you can do. UCF fans, grow up.

On a side note, I thought it was hilarious how almost every UCF guy was tailgating with his shirt off. Haha. I guess you cant be a UCF fan unless you tailgate with no shirt. Very guido. UCF fans, please go back to your board. Thanks for the 4 wins.

• Content Count:  5,901
  • Days Won:  5

I feel like I could after walking our after a game.  It is ridiculous.  We always bring a garbage bag.  If i have ever forgotten, empty cans and bottles go back into the cooler.

Totally agree with this. I actually have a box of trash bags in my truck tool box just for tailgating.

I will say that where I was, UCF officials brought out trash boxes and put them at pretty much every tailgate area. That was a nice thought. I guess since they would have to clean it up, they are more interested in making sure it doesn't get too bad.

• Content Count:  509

A couple of random thoughts from a Bulls fan....

SWWWWEEP!!

sweep.jpg

• Content Count:  14,440
  • Days Won:  13

I guarantee UCF fan still gets on here and tries to talk trash about something. Accept your loss (or losses) and I'm sure we'll see you when you join a major conference. Until that day, shut your lips.

Major Conference? I think they should seriously consider going FCS.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I had a good kick when a UCF fan came up to me asking "What number is Taurus Johnson, huh huh?" I thought they were just going to say some UCF bull **** so I was a little surprised, so i answered a little delayed "89 why?"  they never really paid attention to me so they walked away saying "Learn more about your ****** players you retard!"

Idk, they obviously expected me to answer it incorrectly.

• Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

I am completely wiped so I'll put this in bullet form.

1.  I am glad this series is over.  I am sick of all the smack talk and disrespect from USF fans.  Yes, you have beaten us 4 straight times.  But planting that shovel in our field and slapping our logo after the game cemented it for me.  I hate you guys. 

2. There is no 2nd point really.  The majority of your fans were well behaved but I am assuming thats because they were outnumbered.  I was on Memory Mall all day and saw nothing that rose above the level of a few boos or USF sucks.  So any random stories you hear are more than likely made up.

You act like you are the only team disrespected in this series.  You guys have worst fans in the nation.  We weren't the ones calling up Joe Burnett's father giving him death threats.  WE'LL SEE YA ON SCOUTS...

Archived