please cut the kicker

smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Heck we all bleed green and gold but that still doesn't make us any good to be on the team. Is it just that there isn't anyone else any better. They should recruit from the soccer team (men's and women's)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,297

You DON'T KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN THE LOCKER ROOM OR ON THE FIELD.  I REPEAT:  YOU DON'T KNOW AND CAN'T DO BETTER.  State respectably what you know or can do yourself.  Trashing a fellow Bull who is bleeding green and gold for YOU is flat out disgraceful.  

:Asleep

Why bother posting that?

Why bother posting THAT? What makes his opinion any less postable than anyone elses?

because as his signature, he has barny's retarded brother that likes to spank his deal.

• Content Count:  488

You DON'T KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN THE LOCKER ROOM OR ON THE FIELD.  I REPEAT:  YOU DON'T KNOW AND CAN'T DO BETTER.  State respectably what you know or can do yourself.  Trashing a fellow Bull who is bleeding green and gold for YOU is flat out disgraceful.  

Why bother posting that?

Because your rants and others here are disgraceful to everything that is South Florida.  Humility and respect for your own is the cornerstone of what our Alma Mater is about.  I'm sure many others here would agree.  

I'm only comparing you to Delbert's ability, because you try to void your own inadequacies by trashing someone elses.  And the only CURRENT experience you have in solidifying your opionions is from sitting on your couch.  In other words...get a GRIP.  

We all know Delbert struggles in his role as a kicker.  And we would all agree Leavitt would rather see someone, or anyone for that matter, make the darn kick.  But we don't know anything else.  So state the obvious...perhaps with better taste.  Saying Delbert "SUCK" and "HE SHOULD NOT KICK AGAIN" is not warranted...no matter how many kicks he has missed.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,712
  • Days Won:  436

Why bother posting that?

Because your rants and others here are disgraceful to everything that is South Florida.  Humility and respect for your own is the cornerstone of what our Alma Mater is about.  I'm sure many others here would agree.  

I'm only comparing you to Delbert's ability, because you try to void your own inadequacies by trashing someone elses.  And the only CURRENT experience you have in solidifying your opionions is from sitting on your couch.  In other words...get a GRIP.  

We all know Delbert struggles in his role as a kicker.  And we would all agree Leavitt would rather see someone, or anyone for that matter, make the darn kick.  But we don't know anything else.  So state the obvious...perhaps with better taste.  Saying Delbert "SUCK" and "HE SHOULD NOT KICK AGAIN" is not warranted...no matter how many kicks he has missed.

Honestly, if that kind of stuff bothers you, you may want to just skip threads like this and put certain people on Ignore because, no matter what happens, there will be some that ***** about something no matter the outcome. We could have won that game going away and there would have been threads like this whining about something .... It's a message board staple.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Against UCF, Alvarado had a 46-yard attempt blocked, and with a chance to put the Bulls ahead with 15 seconds left in regulation, his 42-yarder missed wide left. USF coach Jim Leavitt suggested a change might be coming there: "We have to try something different," he said.

www.blogs.tampabay.com/usf

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,071
  • Days Won:  488

Oh boy, the responses here ought to be something..

• Content Count:  488

Why bother posting that?

Honestly, if that kind of stuff bothers you, you may want to just skip threads like this and put certain people on Ignore because, no matter what happens, there will be some that ***** about something no matter the outcome. We could have won that game going away and there would have been threads like this whining about something .... It's a message board staple.

Yeah, it does bother me.  Are you stating since it is a common occurence (trashing your own), that it is appropriate?

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

It's hard to defend him at this point. Although you won't know if you actually have a better option until the other guy(s) get into a real game.

Anyone can kick well in practice with no pressure on. I remember when the Lightning played in the Dome and they had that field goal kicking game behind the rink. There were tons of guys who could kick 35-yarders with no trouble.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,712
  • Days Won:  436

Why bother posting that?

Yeah, it does bother me.  Are you stating since it is a common occurence (trashing your own), that it is appropriate?

Not sure what you mean by "appropriate" but it's what goes on on message boards and there's no use getting all bent out of shape about it. Some people just aren't happy unless they're ******** about something 90% of the time and there is absolutely nothing you or anybody can do to change it ... Don't worry, be happy.  ;)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,071
  • Days Won:  488

It is not appropriate.  But it will always be such in an anonymous message board setting.  People will call out players.  It's not right, but it will happen.  The best response is usually none.

We won't delete threads like this, we will ask that people not be tasteless and over the line and some like to push.  We have to allow both sides to have a discussion but recommend everyone keep it clean and respectable.

respectabull24.png

Archived