usf doesnt deserve to win

smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  154
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, it made no sense to not run at least another play before the FG. I have absolutely ZERO confidence in Alvarado, and even less after tonight (in the negatives).

We were very lucky to win this game. I thought for sure they got the first down on that scramble in OT.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  883

poor coaching,poor play calling,poor performance by team with far more talent

I completely agree.  A horrible showing.

• Content Count:  1,297

USF dominated the game for 55 minutes.  If not for UCFs kick returning CB, they don't have a chance in this game.  

We'll be fine.

i also agree with you here.....

usf needs to watch special team play.

if ucf doesn't have those return yards it's a totally different game.

kicking game needs help as well, but we have all know about this since last year.   oh well,  just get behind alverado and cheer him on the best we can, because he is obviously the best we've got.  

• Content Count:  173

USF DOMINATED GAME LOOK AT STATS!!! UCF was lucky to be in it. We sealed the deal when we had to. Stop complaining! A win is a win.

• Content Count:  1,238

some of the worst fundamental football i have ever seen in such a short time

Since I have been a member on this board, I have "never" agreed with anything smazza has ever said...

except for tonight.

I am greatful for the win but I was deeply disgusted by the teams performance.

• Content Count:  1,679
  • Days Won:  1

Come on... UCF game into this game fired up and ready to play hard.  I bet this ends up being one of our toughest games this season, and probably UCF's best.  

At least we come out with the win, and the rivalry is over.  So let's get over it and focus on Miami.

• Content Count:  1,238

USF DOMINATED GAME LOOK AT STATS!!! UCF was lucky to be in it. We sealed the deal when we had to. Stop complaining! A win is a win.

Yes...a win is a win but we should be at a level higher than what was played tonight.

Go Bulls! Time to to concentrate on Kansas and forever more forget Ucif even exists or ever did.

Ucif who?

• Content Count:  187

People are complaining because good teams would have put the game away in the 4th quarter and won by double digits.  Eventually you lose games like these and even when you win it sets you up for failure down the road.  USF did dominate the stats and was lucky to win.  With good coaching they dominate the stats and the scoreboard.

• Content Count:  2,661

Did you watch the same game? Grothe is great at time, but continues to make freshman mistakes, he will continue to turn the ball over in critical situations, we made that team look like U of Florida

Yes. But I watched the entire game, not just the two bad series when USF (not just Grothe) got too complacent. The man made play after play and made smart decisions the entire game. Including the part where he actually won the game with a laser strike to Taurus Johnson. Did you miss that part?

UCF had no business being in that game. 507 total yards to 227, hellooooooo? But they played well, and showed how deadly even one or two mistakes can be.

All in all this was a great lesson game. The Bulls found themselves staring disaster in the face despite playing well most of the game. The lesson here is that even one or two bad plays can be disaster. We won, and got that godawful rivalry talk over with, but have plenty to work on.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

hopefully this was an eye opener. id like to see an angry usf team on friday

Archived