My wife was just at the Sun Dome

BULLfreak

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  99
  • Days Won:  0

It says to call Matt Morrin for St. Pete students on gousfbuls.com whoever that is. no number youll have to look it up.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,478

This is definitely a perk of being in HOT. No ticket needed.

• Content Count:  760

I think the wristbands are moronic. No other school in the country needs them (to my knowledge). Shouldnt the ticket be the indicator as to where you sit? And I thought the new student tix have ur name printed on them, so that eliminates the threat of selling it cause you have to bring your ID when you enter the stadium. There should be plenty of ushers to check tickets just like at any other sporting event. The wristband thing is just dumb.

• Content Count:  1,254

Here's the thing with these assigned sections...It's stupid. I've sat in the student sections at Miami, UF, FSU, and Kentucky. All of the tickets are "assigned" but it is pretty much a free for all when it comes to seats. Ultimately they just end up being GA and everyone is fine with that. Get rid of this wrist band crap and if someone is sitting in your seat oh well. Just go to the next one. No one sits anyways and you're perception of the game doesn't change much. As long as you're with your buddies and have a seat you can enjoy the game.

Thank God I'm graduated and have my own tickets instead of having to go through this nightmare again.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Yes- it does suck having to get your ticket then go wait to get the wristband...but last year we were waiting hours to get tickets! Although some students (including me) had a great time camping out and getting pumped up for the game, the majority of students weren't able to wait hours to get their tickets.

The wristbands are just 'rewarding' students who go to the games, allowing them better seats. I do understand a lot of people work and aren't able to do so, and that's where I do agree it's not completely fair.

Our Athletic program is growing and students are having to quickly adapt to it, especially those students who have been coming out to games before we got big.

One thing I would hope USF will do in the future is to offer season tickets to students. Maybe make section 148 for students who want to have an assigned seat and not worry about having to rush to get a decent seat.

I just hope students calm down a bit and understand it's a change that everyone is going through. Athletics is open to comments and suggestions. I think the email address is usfstudents@admin.usf.edu.

• Content Count:  66,116
  • Days Won:  172

sounds like it is going to be  a good crowd

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

To help you out here buddy...

1) You can pick up wristbands at the satelite campuses. Fiance picked hers up at Sarasota USF Today.

2)W/O wristband, you will be in 300s

Good Luck and Cheers!

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I guess they're waiting for their wrist bands, b/c you can print the tickets...

QUESTION: My gf (student) requested a ticket and got a 100 level ticket. It says to pick the wristband up at USF... Well, we live in St. Pete. She's not going to pick up the wrist band. Can she still get in GA (upper bowl or otherwise) with the ticket?

yea wristbands and companion tickets

• Content Count:  1,911

I dont like that the two places to get the wrist band on the Tampa campus close at 5pm. So tell me what people who have jobs are supposed to do?

• Content Count:  1,254

I dont like that the two places to get the wrist band on the Tampa campus close at 5pm. So tell me what people who have jobs are supposed to do?

When do you have class?

Archived