Still Time For Students To Request Tickets

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

If that the place in the marshall center where we can pick up our wristbands? If you dont know thats fine. I'll just ask someone on campus

I work in that office, and we've had tons of people to get their wristbands. Thing is, only Megan can give them out and she is only there from 11-2 Thursday and Friday. You can get them from the Sun Dome too.

• Content Count:  1,253
  • Days Won:  0

Wow. 1 big year and were already raising ticket prices.

I am in total disbelief that they didnt fix the wristband crap from last year. This whole set up is completely rediculous and totally works against those who go to the st pete campus. Like im going to drive an hour there and back to pick up a **** wristband for a game that they are going to scan my student ID for anyway.

On top of that, the request a ticket thing has yet to work for me. I have had to get my ticket reserved through an email, and am now going through the process of trying to buy a guest ticket through email.

AND we need to buy guest tickets with a credit card!

They had 8 months and they couldnt get it together. Unbelieveable.

• Content Count:  7

Dontpushme, the ticket prices aren't being raised, they're actually cheaper than last year. Companion tickets were 16$ no matter where you ended up, now they're only 16 if you are in the lower bowl because they sell gen. admission tix to the upper bowl for ten.

The wristband system has disadvantages for all of us. People who have jobs on the tampa campus are unlikely to be able to camp out a la last year or have time to go pick up the band this year.

The thing that has frustrated me most is the lack of information being disseminated to the student body about the system. There hasn't been one clear "this is how it works, these are the questions you probably want to know, this is how we may change it, this is who to talk to if it's not working" email, post, etc. I've had to call several people to sort things like "what if i get a 100-level ticket but my guest gets a 300-level ticket" out.

The bottom line is, I can't buy guest tickets and I might not be able to buy one at the MSC either. Customer service isn't even open this early to help me deal with the problem, though. Grr.

• Content Count:  1,253

Dontpushme, the ticket prices aren't being raised, they're actually cheaper than last year. Companion tickets were 16$ no matter where you ended up, now they're only 16 if you are in the lower bowl because they sell gen. admission tix to the upper bowl for ten.

Well i feel stupid. I could of sworn they were all 10 for guest tickets last year

• Content Count:  2,478

Well i feel stupid. I could of sworn they were all 10 for guest tickets last year

Don't feel stupid. They were $10 last year.

• Content Count:  7

http://admin.xosn.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=222779

From GoUSFBulls.com Ticket FAQ for the 2007 season:

"Students who wish to sit with non-USF students or family members in the student section may purchase a companion ticket.  Companion tickets are $16 in advance and $21 on game day.  Companion tickets may be purchased for the advance rate of $16 the week of the game only at the Athletics Ticket Office at entry 3 of the Sun Dome.  On game day, companion tickets can be purchased for $21.  Tickets will only be sold at the main ticket office at Raymond James Stadium.  A valid USF ID must be presented with purchase.  There is no limit to the amount of companion tickets that can be purchased with a valid USF ID.  All companion ticket sales are final."

Maybe you got a special deal, but I paid 16$.  ???

All else aside, the guest ticket request part of the website is working again for those of you who were unable to access it.

Archived