GO BULLS "teehee!"

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

I just collected money for a wedding gift for girl in my office.  I thought there registry looked wacked out, so I bought them 2 season tickets in section 231. 

She told me earlier that week that after the wedding they wouldn't be able to go to many games this year.  I guess we fixed that!  I must say I bet that was the best wedding gift they got!  It would be if it were me!

• Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  0

I've read some people say that we'll have many walk-ups.  Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think the $5 promotions is valid for walk-ups.  Wouldn't those people be over paying?

• Content Count:  377

I just collected money for a wedding gift for girl in my office.  I thought there registry looked wacked out, so I bought them 2 season tickets in section 231. 

She told me earlier that week that after the wedding they wouldn't be able to go to many games this year.  I guess we fixed that!  I must say I bet that was the best wedding gift they got!  It would be if it were me!

I'm getting married on November 22, 2008 and my fiancee and I were planning on going on a cruise the day after our wedding. When we found out they moved the Uconn game to that Sunday (11/24) we felt it was an omen from God so we delayed our honeymoon for a week so we could go to that game hoping we'd still be undefeated then! Yes I know that I'm a dip**** for planning a wedding during football season but hopefully I'll be going on our honeymoon as an 11-0 Bulls fan!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,037
  • Days Won:  29

I've read some people say that we'll have many walk-ups.  Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think the $5 promotions is valid for walk-ups.  Wouldn't those people be over paying?

Great point. Sure this will reduce our walk-ups, but still BULLieve many are not even aware of the promotion or just won't decide until Game Day.

• Content Count:  5,901
  • Days Won:  5

She told me earlier that week that after the wedding they wouldn't be able to go to many games this year.   I guess we fixed that!  I must say I bet that was the best wedding gift they got!  It would be if it were me!

I'm getting married on November 22, 2008 and my fiancee and I were planning on going on a cruise the day after our wedding. When we found out they moved the Uconn game to that Sunday (11/24) we felt it was an omen from God so we delayed our honeymoon for a week so we could go to that game hoping we'd still be undefeated then! Yes I know that I'm a dip**** for planning a wedding during football season but hopefully I'll be going on our honeymoon as an 11-0 Bulls fan!

You should delay the honeymood 2 weeks. I hear Morgantown WV is lovely this time of year... You know what they say...West Virginia is for lovers of cousins

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

She told me earlier that week that after the wedding they wouldn't be able to go to many games this year.   I guess we fixed that!  I must say I bet that was the best wedding gift they got!  It would be if it were me!

My sister got married in March.  I got her and her husband season tickets.  I mean, is there a better wedding gift?

• Content Count:  2,461

Assuming they brought the ad from the trib, wouldn't walk-ups be able to use that at the window?

• Content Count:  66,116
  • Days Won:  172

A friend of mine bought some on stubhub.  I told him to quit dicking around and get season tickets and he did.  Tack two more on to that number.

yes  tack two

great picture

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

According to USFNation.com, so far 39,000 tix have been sold for the opener

Archived