Where to complain about TV coverage...

Jim Johnson

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,836
  • Content Count:  5,587
  • Days Won:  13

Remember, ABC 28 games are produced by ESPN Regional not by ABC 28.

So, if you want to complain about they "lost the signal" right at 11:00pm... or about how Al Keck and Doug Graber have the combined IQ of a wet sock...

Here you go:

ESPN Regional

Chris Lahey, General Manager/Tampa

(813) 974-7495

christopher.s.lahey@espn.com

Sarah Kay, Account Executive

(813) 974-7497

sarah.kay@espn.com

Brett Dulaney, Account Executive

(813) 974-6975

richard.b.dulaney@espn.com

Ivy Willing, Office Manager

(813) 974-7496

ivy.willing@espn.com

FAX #: (813) 974-3802

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

try the fcc

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

Per the talking heads @ 28 doing the hurricane coverage after the game, they said it was a technical problem on THEIR end due to the hurricane ............

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  594

To complain about losing the football game, consult your local church or temple. It was a work of God that caused it. Quit ******* ******** about it. We won. There's a lot of people who have things a lot worse right now than not having been able to watch the last play of a football game.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

I don't exactly buy the technical issue, someone on the TCU board said that ESPN cut out to go to another program and this caused all the networks or programs airing the show to loose the feed. Since it was exactly at 11:00 this seems much more feasable to me. The satalite was actually going out several times through the game but when that happened we lost all signal and this was completely different.

I don't exactly buy the technical issue, someone on the TCU board said that ESPN cut out to go to another program and this caused all the networks or programs airing the show to loose the feed. Since it was exactly at 11:00 this seems much more feasable to me. The satalite was actually going out several times through the game but when that happened we lost all signal and this was completely different.

It was on GamePlan, there was no other program after that I wouldn't think.......... why would the people at 28 lie about being a technical difficulty from their end.?? Come on, this is getting rediculous .........

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,836
  • Content Count:  5,587
  • Days Won:  13

To complain about losing the football game, consult your local church or temple. It was a work of God that caused it. Quit ******* ******** about it. We won. There's a lot of people who have things a lot worse right now than not having been able to watch the last play of a football game.

I didn't realize that the hurricane hit Fort Worth.  Apparently, EVERYONE lost the feed -- according to posts on antoher thread --  not just ABC 28 in Tampa.  Therefore, there was some other problem... either a technical one they couldn't avoid or something else.  In any case, the problem was in Fort Worth, not Tampa.

And, Triple... I posted the email addresses so people could comment on any aspect of the coverage... including how unbearable it is to watch Al Keck and Doug Graber.

The problem was that the allotted satellite time had expired for the game since it went on longer than anticipated. So, they tried to make arrangements to use a different satellite feed, but something went wrong with the new coordinates that they used and it didn't switch over properly. By the time they got it right the game had ended.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Somebody needs to reassess the amount of caffeine in his diet... :P

And, Triple... I posted the email addresses so people could comment on any aspect of the coverage... including how unbearable it is to watch Al Keck and Doug Graber.

Already, sent THAT email in ................   ;D