UCF TAILGATING-INFO

Jewbull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,585
  • Days Won:  1

I've had your celly since the Auburn game, broham.  I'll give you a ring when I get there, which will probably be around 1700-1730.  I am going to send you a text message right now in case you don't have my number.

I thought so, but hell Auburn was a 9:30am first-beer, so I may or may not have forgotten some details of that day.

Got your message, definitely gimme a call when you get there.  We will probably be getting out there around noonish, so we will be primed and ready to go by the time you get there.

See you Saturday!

PS:  1,000 for me baby!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry to start a new thread on this...bu there seems to be some confusion on parking at UCF and the Memory Mall bit.  You can tailgate just like anywhere else at UCF if you choose to do so.

If you want to do a traditional tailgate behind your car, there are plenty of good lots to do that and you don't have to park and walk to a spot to tailgate...that's only if you choose to tailgate in certain areas.

Memory Mall does not allow cars and is a large open grassy area (football field style grass)....therefore if you would like to tailgate there...you have to park and move you things into that area....if that is where you choose to tailgate.  It is a popular location and pretty much where the party is at.

If the heat gets to be too much...or you want to catch some early football action on TV...you can go to the student union and cool off and have some beer at Wackadoos Sports Bar inside.  Or...you can head through Memory Mall to the Athletic Village and go to "Tailgaters"....which is also a sports bar/BBQ place and right on the walkway towards BHNS.  Lots of "scenery" hanging out in there, as well!!  ;D

Also...if some of you want to avoid any on-campus parking...you can park in the shopping plaza on the corner of University and Alafaya and head into the Knight Library Sports Bar....it's not a bad walk to the stadium from there and you can avoid some traffic, eat some greasy fried food, drink $2 drafts and watch some college football...but it smells like stale beer and the food isn't exactly choice. 

• Content Count:  308

Last time we parked in the big lot next to where the USF organized trip brunch circus tent was.  It was all USF people around there and it was fun.

We took a shuttle bus to the stadium and that was an excellent way to go.

Last time we parked in the big lot next to where the USF organized trip brunch circus tent was.  It was all USF people around there and it was fun.

That is not happening this year ... they are in a different stadium this year.

::)  ;D  :o  ;)  ;)  ;D  ::)

• Content Count:  711

Yes...go to that exact place at the Orlando arena...then walk to the Citrus Bowl.  ;D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Parking in lot C1 w/ some UCF Alumni buddies. 

Are you gonna have the TV set up?

Also, would you happen to have room for my wife and me?  I don't want to be extra wheels, but I will be coming late and I don't want to tailgate by myself =/

hey! let me know where you guys end up and I'll try to stop by at some point if you don't mind!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

It makes you really appreciate how Auburn does things--- there is a special lot just for the away team fans-- and it was free-- and they put the alumni party right there. It was a hike to the stadium but there regular shuttles *also free

of course-- it seemed like Auburn had a very large (size wise) campus in terms of overall grass parking lots everywhere. That was a ncie trip.

UCF should be an ok trip as long as we don't have to deal with people trying to see who can out ******* one another

really?? I think we got lost at Auburn or something. We were trying to find other USF fans but ended up pulling up next to a building a stone's throw away from the stadium. At first I was a bit disappointed but it turned out awesome. We had shade the whole day, room to play football, and awesom Auburn fan cooking fresh venicine, easy access to regular bathrooms, and a lot of fans that stopped by to hang out! Our wrong turn led to one heck of a tailgate :)

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I understand that garage D has disability parking on level one. What time should a car with a disability pass show up in order to secure such a spot in garage D?

Disability Accommodations--Parking

Parking for guests with disabilities is available in Garage D - Level 1 with proper DMV permit on a first come basis and the individual who was issued the permit must be in the vehicle. Garage D is located at the intersection of Orion and Gemini boulevards. A shuttle for disabled patrons will be provided (no charge) from Garage D to Bright House Networks Stadium. Additional disabled parking spaces are available throughout the campus; however, no shuttle service will be available for these spaces.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

OK. Thanks, Mike.

Archived