Wanted: "Business Casual" Bulls gear

Ricky the Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Let me know if you find a good quality dress shirt, I've been looking for one for the same reason and haven't found one yet.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Let me know if you find a good quality dress shirt, I've been looking for one for the same reason and haven't found one yet.

cutter & buck is very good quality.  i have quite a few of their polo shirts.  and they are made very well.

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Go to Bulls Outfitters.  They had some dress shirts that had smaller logos, also polos with just the horny U.  If they do not have what you are looking for speak to the owner.  He seems to be able to get custom work, small batch items and things.  He also owns the Sign shop next door that does embroidery.

• Content Count:  66,116
  • Days Won:  172

Does anyone know a retailer or online shop that carries Bulls gear where the logos are more subdued?  Specifically, I'm looking for a polo and/or Oxford dress shirt with a Iconic "U" about the size and placement of a shirt's designer logo.  I don't want an iconic "U"SF or "Bulls", just the "U".   I'd like to wear more Bulls gear to work, but need something that is less of a billboard and more subliminal.

I could get something custom-embroidered, but wanted to see if I can get it off the rack first.

Thanks in advance...

i was walking on rodeo the other day and i saw the new  amari line of suits that had a the iconic "u" tastefully place on lapel

Archived