yawn

MikeG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

2 weeks until the season starts.  Then we can decide upon whipping boys and start the argument over.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

2 weeks until the season starts.  Then we can decide upon whipping boys and start the argument over.

Let's do that. It'll be fun.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

If Alvarado focused more on his kicking rather than his rap career, he would be a good kicker. We can talk about who we want and who we think sucks on the team, this is America folks. For those of you crying about how people bash Alvardo or any other player, quit crying, people can say what they want. Alvardo is Leavitts favorite little boy, so he plays. If it was any other coach and team, his ass would be on the bench. I dont care if he made 10 out of 11 or whatever it was, he was very inconsistent, and he was the laughing stock of our team. Quit defending him, HE IS NOT GOOD.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,037
  • Days Won:  29

Some people don't listen and want to argue over nothing.

Bad mouth a player all you want, if its in your nature. But what this subject is about is STUPID comments.

Bashing Delbert when he finished the year 10 for 11 and hasn't missed a FG this season  ;)

More Delbert ... holds record for Most Consecutive PAT's Made, 57. 2nd & 3rd place are Bill & Santiago Gramatica at 45 & 41 respectively. He also holds the records(Season & Career) with PAT Percentage.

Granted, his FG % isn't good ... but it's history and I'm hoping it's behind him with the way he finished last season.

And why does anyone bash BBQ ? Here's a walk-on that has busted his butt and worked his way to a scholly. It's not his fault that the "Star" Freshman didn't beat him outta a starting spot LAST YEAR! Seriously, the season hasn't started and people are bashing players.

Wait for a player, coach to do something wrong and then spat.

Wonder why those that bash BBQ, don't bash Ford for not making the starting spot? I also remember reading posts from some that when BBQ had the nearly 190 yards and 4 TD's at FAU ... Ford was disciplined and didn't start. Soem on here expressed sadness that it may delay Ford getting more carries. They basicly blamed BBQ for having a great game while Ford was held out. STUPID !

Ford, on limited carries(which were more than any other RB) lead the team in yards and TD's ... I have no reason to BULLieve that he'll be getting many more carries in 2008.

We have FR starting over SR's all the time - Leavitt and staff do not play favs. The best guy to help us WIN is on the field more.

Having a better running game(we hope) will allow Grothe to be more of a passer and we won't have to RELY on HIS running.

Relax folks and try looking in the mirror and wonder why you don't make enough at your chosen career to be Iron Bull Donors. I know I'm upset at myself for not being able to do it - YET! But I don't bash others that can't be better donors to USF. You are doing the best you can ... and so is each one of our players.

;D I LOVE this subjedt !

... Alvardo is Leavitts favorite little boy, so he plays. If it was any other coach and team, his ass would be on the bench. I dont care if he made 10 out of 11 or whatever it was, he was very inconsistent, ...

LMAO ... now this is a STUPID comment. So you think that Leavitt chooses his starters on personality and not ability ?  :Flossing

Seems that you must hate Delbert because of rap ?

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I dont hate Delbert, I just dont think he should be kicking field goals for us.

Especially if he continous his inconsistant 10 for 11 FG % ?

::)

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Who did we have on the team that was better to kick field goals?  Who did we have that was a better all-around running back (blocking, catching passes out of backfield, holding on to the football)?  I have as much fun as the next guy second guessing coaches and even players Sunday morning - but do you really think anyone on this board has a better understanding of the personal than CJL? 

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Relax folks and try looking in the mirror and wonder why you don't make enough at your chosen career to be Iron Bull Donors. I know I'm upset at myself for not being able to do it - YET! But I don't bash others that can't be better donors to USF. You are doing the best you can ... and so is each one of our players.

I doubt any Iron bull donors are on this message board...  And I know we all wish we had that kind of funding.  But the point I was making is that I believe that many of the critics on this board ARE NOT doing anything constructive to make it better.  Our program has needs, and many of those can be met by funding assistance.  I added basketball tix to my portfolio last year, and more than doubled my annual contribution.  This at a time when my bonus is subject to being diminished by 50% this year due to the economy.  I care that much about the Bulls...

My point was that Smazza was getting under my skin.  And I doubt he puts in as much as others on this board who I see regularly in attendance at various events.....    I was merely trying to illustrate that to be that negative, you better be here and have your butt in the seats at games....  If not, shut up.

• Content Count:  66,116
  • Days Won:  172

There are different type of fans ... I am the type that feels part of the "family" ... critizism is fine, but "bashing" and finding a "whipping boy" to me is wrong.

It's the fan I am. I LOVE these boys !

And those making the STUPID comments about not treating these players like pee-wee, etc. - They obviously NEVER attended a USF practice. USF puts the best men on the field to WIN !

Go BULLS !!!

leavitt plays favorites and doesnt and hasnt put his best players on the field

how many college football games have you coached?  what are your credentials to determine who is the best player?  how many snaps did you take on your college football team (let me answer that  - none).   bottom line you are an arm chair qb and know very little about the sport.  Being on the west coast, I suspect you saw very few if any USF games last year being that only half were televised.  You sir, are a fraud of a USF fan.

marquel blackwell should have started san diego state game

pat jewelmiste should not have started as many games as he did

ford shouldnt be 3rd string

i can go on and on

i had 2 satelite dish's last year and as i recall saw more than half the games so i probably saw as many games or more than you

i know the game and i know talent when i see it

Archived